1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kombi's make-over.

Discussion in 'Members Rides' started by jae, Jan 11, 2010.

1. car_freak_tim with kombi

car_freak_tim with kombi New Member

Thats really nice and clean. Love the pic with the stars in the background. And how did you do that?

2. CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN Member

Ooooooooooooft!!!!!
    Very nice!!

3. jae

jae New Member

Thank you all very much. I'm very happy with how it all turned out. The star photo is a long exposure, probably about 3-5 minutes. And I think another night cruise is definitely on the cards.

4. seraphimangel803

seraphimangel803 New Member

How much?

Hi Jae, First of all I love the new look of your bus. I was just wondering how much it cost you to do this? I'm looking at getting a similar job done to mine, and she's in the same sort of nic as yours was. Just after a ballpark figure as to how much this is gonna sting me.

thanks

Steve

5. fekkinell

fekkinell Member

Completely non-kombi related question... I'm curious what sort of light you used to paint the light in those photos? It looks cool. ;)

6. jae

jae New Member

Sorry for the late reply, I used a small fluro and a flash for the light painting.

7. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Wondered where you've been - yes some of us have missed seeing you at events but then it's hard to catch up with everyone.

Looks great and white over orange is also one of my fav combo's :)