Komvoy Newcastle to Mallacoota

Discussion in 'The Kombi Club Bus stop 2019' started by David H, May 2, 2018.

1. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Grant! Your plans should be joining in with us and coming to Mallacoota for Easter. It's about time ;)

ruby6689, Ninga, Debstar and 2 others like this.
  2. chris taylor

chris taylor Well-Known Member

Yeah Col ,we would even bet on two flies crawling up a wall to see which one gets to the top first. o_O

ooooops, sorry Dave, gotta get back on track ,im coming, hopefully be there on the Thursday,see you all on Friday,

Debstar and cbus like this.
  3. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

You are right Mel, but for some reason, Easter in the past 10 years, is always a super busy time workwise for me. (I only managed 4 hours off on Easter Monday this year, to go out to dinner with some friends...:()

As I said, my diary doesn’t yet extend to Easter 2019, so we’ll see what happens. ;)

Ninga likes this.
  4. Ninga

Ninga Well-Known Member

Agree with Melissa and I hope it works out Grant!

melissa and Debstar like this.
  5. Sandy L

Sandy L New Member

Hi David
    Im travelling down from Tamworth but planning on leaving the Monday and Doing some sight seeing on the way. Im hoping that i can meet up with you guys on the Wednesday afternoon/evening then travel in Comvoy on Thursday to Mallacoota. Cheers Sandy

6. David H

David H Well-Known Member

Hi Sandy,
    We'll be out of Newcastle early Wednesday morning & you're most welcome to join us:). First day will be a long travel so there is less to do on Thursday;).
    Cheers

Debstar and Sandy L like this.