1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kysnet finds Miss Phantom

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by hoops, Aug 5, 2007.

1. hoops

hoops New Member

[​IMG]
    Kyznet and daughter have bought this photo of Miss Phantom to my attention. I would never have found it otherwise - thanks Kyra and daughter.

It is a follow on from the short QUT TV snippet' recently.

This shot is in the Courier Mails "Q-Weekend" magazine found inside the paper.

Who knows where else she'll turn up.

I'm gunna frame this one.

Cheers.

2. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

Hi Chris,
    What a thrill that must have been for you...well spotted Kyra and daughter!
    Bit disappointed we don't get the TV add down here.............Lorraine

3. heartland

heartland New Member

This shot is in the Courier Mails "Q-Weekend" magazine found inside the paper.

Hey Chris, looks cool. I would think if you asked the Newspaper they might be able to give you a copy of the photo...or at least let you buy one for you to frame.

Jane

4. cbus

cbus Well-Known Member

So thats why you brought her.
    Still mixing the contents of the tank with coke eh??

cheers
    col

5. hoops

hoops New Member

Love the alternatives

Mmmm yer Cbus, she loves the alternative fuels - goes like a rocket (NOT) and I think I will call for one of those photos heartland.

Lorraine, if you hunt around on the QUT site you can see the whole advertisment (ie. once you find it amonst many other ads).

I have also been told she is on a huge billboard coming north from the Gold Coast (near Yatala). This hasn't been confirmed yet however, I like to think it's true.

Cheers all!!!!!!:)

Hoops.

6. The Brewmaster

The Brewmaster New Member

Miss Phantom.......Linda Evangelista......$10,000.....

Chris
    With the public profile of Miss Phantom getting bigger and bigger and bigger by the day you know she is going to turn into a supermodel.

Will Miss Phantom begin to decide that she won't leave home for less than $10,000 a photo shoot or filming now.......?

Miss Phantom/Linda Evangelista........ I'm starting to wonder if they are the same supermodel!

If only.......as Brett pictures the George Michael film clip, Freedom, in his head once again........no I am not obsessed with Linda Evangelista......No I am not obsessed with Linda Evangelista......No I am not.......

Opps....don't tell Toni......

7. hoops

hoops New Member

Comes as no Surprise

Hey Brett, if only she was in mickey mouse condition - I may well be able to charge per hour but presently she's only worth a million looks to me and her audience. However, I do have her in hiding from the Paparatsi (spelling???) at the moment lol.

Oh! And re: your obsession with Linda Evangelista,

Comes as no Surprise,
    Comes as no Surprise,
    Comes as no Surprise,
    Comes as no Surprise to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

8. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Hoops don't tell me its all air brush and soft focus to make her look so good; I remember her up close and personal at Klubfest and she looked great......?may have been through an alcohol haze though just can't remember...

9. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

You're very welcome Chris - hope Jonna got as much of a thrill as you obviously have. I have Ruby trained VERY well, don't I? My kids can spot a Kombi a mile away these days. :)

A friend of mine works at Courier Mail and he says you can definitely have the photo sent to you (generally via email), and suggests you contact the editor of the Q Weekend and go from there. Another friend of mine has purchased the caricature that was drawn of her husband in the Business section one day. She had to buy it because it was a caricature, rather than a photo, but should be free for you.

Best of luck. Always nice to have a professional photo done of your girl.....

10. haha nice hoops!

nice miss phantom is getting around lol!

11. hoops

hoops New Member

Thanks for that Kyra, I'll check it out.

Hey Doc, it's air "Blush" not brush..... and it makes her look good through anybodies eyes.....

Cheers

Hoops

12. Van Housing

Van Housing Well-Known Member

You'll have to make sure you get a picture of Miss Phantom in front of the billboard!

13. hoops

hoops New Member

Yer VH, someone else I know suggested that as well. I may well take the trip down there - I'm hoping this said Billboard come closer to home though.

Cheers

14. Hoops62

Hoops62 New Member

Hey guys, I found this old article of my Kombi so I thought I'd ad this link (if it works) re: a radio documentary done by Andrew Hull of myself, Jonna and Miss Phantom (or as Andrew Hull calls her "Miss Vantom").
    http://www.abc.net.au/local/audio/2014/09/03/4080314.htm

15. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

Love the radio documentary and the poem throughout it.
    Does Miss Vantom still have her Nimbin Daizy stickers on her front?

16. Hoops62

Hoops62 New Member

Hi Lorraine, (Jonna says HI !!!)....Yes new stickers recently applied following our round trip to Bourke, Gosford and Nimbin on the way back where we had to replace (Jonna had to replace) the sun-worn flowers. They look great with a colour change and the previous historical and original flowers are only covered but not forgotten lol. Hope you and Andy are both doing well (and Ruby of course).