Launceston/North Gathering before summer disappears again!

Discussion in 'Tasmania' started by Floss68, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Floss68

Floss68 New Member

Hi All

Just been chatting with a couple of Launceston based Kombi owners on Facebook and we thought it would be nice to have a casual gathering. I propose 8th or 9th Feb if anyone is interested.

Possible options. Myrtle Park, Greens Beach, Longford, Scottsdale, depends how long a drive you want and whether you want picnic, pub or restaurant.

Any interested or have any other suggestions please let me know.

Hope to finally meet some of you.:cool:

2. vwfreak03

vwfreak03 Well-Known Member

Like I said on fb iam in.....dont mind which day (or even a camp over night) and dont mind where we go

3. vwfreak03

vwfreak03 Well-Known Member

Just checked....cant do 8th as have tickets for charmaine wilson in devonport, could do 9th,......work 14th.....anothert possibly get together is weekend 21/22 feb at mole creek as theres a food and music festival on. Tickets and camp site already booked :)

4. Floss68

Floss68 New Member

Hi Martin
    No worries about this weekend. Was going to be tight fitting it in with a bathroom reno anyway (kids getting shitty without a shower) but my husband flys in and out of the state for work so our weekends together are limited. We wont be able to make the 21/22 Feb for that reason although it sounds like fun. Next available weekend would be 21/22/23 March. We would be due another camping trip by then. I'll give it some thought and let you know. Open to venue suggestions.