1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lift Brisbane to Nimbin

Discussion in 'Kombi Club' started by chopper, Apr 16, 2008.

1. chopper

chopper New Member

I was wondering if somebody could pick me up from Brissie airport(domestic) on the Saturday morning before going to meet up with everybody at Reedy Creek. I'm flying in at 08.30(Jetstar) and this way I can hopefully make the convoy into Nimbin which I really like to do againas well as meet up with Mrs Chopper in Byron. Many thanks if someone could do this.

chopper

2. glow-monkey

glow-monkey Active Member

I'll be at Lorraine and Andy's on Friday, but if nobody else can get you i will gladly race up early Saturday and pick you up.
    Cheers Glen.

3. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Still to decide Chopper if I'm going to Nimbim for the Saturday (what date it is:)) but if I am then would gladly pick you up heading south bound for Nimbin

4. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

If no one can do it up there in Brissy let me know too...I would gladly come get you Chopper...
    Judy:)

5. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Chop, I'll pick you up. We can give Steve (Indigo) a call when we leave and still meet him at Yatala BP. Not sure if we'll have time to go to the Bus Stop, but I'll just get Roy to post me what I was going to buy.

OK, let me know where to pick you up. You've got my mobile number.

See ya, honey.

6. chopper

chopper New Member

many thanks

Just got in from night shift and to get those replies is just another sign of members generosity, it never ceases to amaze me!!! Thanks so much to all and Kyra I'll ring you a bit later this week. Many thanks again and look forward to seeing you all in Nimbin.

chopper