1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lunch today at Advancetown pub

Discussion in 'Queensland/Northern NSW' started by mish13, Mar 2, 2008.

1. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

Doug organised a day trip to Advancetown pub today which was a great spot to spend a Sunday afternoon.
    We only had three kombis which was not many but we still had a very enjoyable afternoon.
    Andy and Lorraine drove up from Nimbin which was very nice to have their company.
    There was Doug and Dale showing off there yet to be named new camper which looked to be a very good buy.
    We brought along Jessy and a friend who had a great time in the pool.
    On the way home we came VERY close to hitting two kangaroos that ran out in front of us. Adrian had to use both sides of the road and some very fancy driving to avoid them (lucky no car was coming the other way). One even slipped over on the road trying to get away from us, thats one way to get your heart rate up.
    Anyway here are the three amigos in jail.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bet you don't recognise him with his pants on?
    [​IMG]

2. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Always can tell its Andy
    [​IMG]

3. Baldwithabeard

Baldwithabeard Active Member

nice picks guys...3 top buses by the look of it...more pics of the new camper please...
    so where exactly is advancetown ?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2008
  4. zeuspig

zeuspig Active Member

Thanks for showing a shot with Andy with his pants on.

I was still trying to get over that last shot.

5. BargeArse

BargeArse Active Member

Ha ha ha!! I don't think Andy's ever going to live that shot down, is he? And that was a nice touch you added there, Doc! ;)

Good to hear you all had a good day. After all, it is quality not quantity with these things.

Oh, and also very good to hear that Wilbur escaped unharmed on the way home there, Mish. Even if it did result in a heart-in-mouth moment!

6. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

Advancetown is out the back of Nerang towards Hinze Dam

Thanks everyone we had a great day

7. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

Thanks Michelle for the pics, we too had a lovely afternoon.

Doug has got himself a really nice camper there, I hope he gets a name soon.

I can't believe how many potholes there are in the road after all the rain, poor little Blue Bus must have bottomed out 100 times! Slow trip but beautiful scenery.

Nice work Doc;) ...................Lorraine

8. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Love the pic of them behind bars. Glad you guys had a good day out. Doug and I will make sure we don't double up on a QLD gathering next time.