1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Malfunction Surf Event 07

Discussion in 'Queensland/Northern NSW' started by The Dub Driver (Byronbug), May 13, 2007.

1. Kombi8

Kombi8 Member

Hi Mish,
    I dont have any current pics of the bus......must do that!
    The latest incarnation of Kombi8 appeared in the following thread, thanks to Necro and Woger and Alice. Necro's foot even appears in one pic. But I guess clown feet easily find their way into photos

http://forums.kombiclub.com/showthread.php?t=5229

Engine is 3.5litre Rover/Leyland with Holley 350 carb and a Commondore HSV radiator under the front cabin. Coupled to 2l Kombi Auto box.

So much fun!

2. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

Wow Wow

Thanks for the photos that is awsome, you would give him a run for his money. The inside is a lot like his with the floor being polished timber. Its a pity you are not from up here so we could put them together. You both have chrome bumpers was that expensive? Maybe we will see you at Eden if you are going?
    Cheers Michelle

3. Kombi8

Kombi8 Member

Michelle, the bumpers are available from Roy for about a grand, and stainless, not chrome. I looked at chroming new bumpers, but stainless is better value, I think.
    Eden is probably out of the question unfortunately. My daughter is in year 12 next year so we will be staying close to home to make sure she studies.
    However the following year there will be less school fees, so more readies to spend on our splitty resto!

Scott.