1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merry Christmas KC'ers

Discussion in 'Kombi Club' started by The Dub Driver (Byronbug), Dec 24, 2012.

1. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

To all my Kombi Club Friends & Family.. :)
    Thank you all for the friendship you have shared with me over the last 12 months.....(this year was alot better than the last)
    To those of you I have known for many years, thank you sooo much for always being there for me & your many years of beautiful friendship...I am soo glad you are in my life :)
    To my friends I have found again after many years apart, been sooo happy we have reconnected & that you all have entered my life again...how lucky am I !
    To those I have become friends with over this past year..thanks for the many gorgeous beautiful moments we have had so far & here's to having many more.....
    Without you all I dont know where I would be...

For those of you that are friends with me on FaceBook & those of you that would like to, please do (look me up: Judy Robinson-Pattison)
    Thank you for all the comments some of you have said about my silly facebook posts over the last year like "you made me laugh"..."I check your FB page everyday you crack me up"...
    "I love the stuff you post"..." had to pinch that myself"...
    ...& I apologize to the ones who I spam with it...but it makes me laugh & thats what matters..!!

Have a wonderful & totally blissful time with your family (& Kombi) over the next few days...drink alot, love alot & shine on people...
    luv you all...& I hope Santa spoils you rotten with lots of shiny BLING for your Kombi!! :)
    J ♥ :)

2. teeveezed

teeveezed Member

Merry Christmas Kombi lovers, may you and yours have a great day today!!

3. davidr

davidr Member

Merry Christmas everyone...

image.jpg

4. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Hey Judy, merry xmas lovely lady. also to all my KC friends.

5. Golfy

Golfy Member

To All Kombi lovers hope you all are having a great time this Christmas,and a happy New Year, Hey Judy You do make us all laugh and its great, we love you.

6. oldman

oldman Super Moderator Staff Member

Hey Judy, Merry Christmas girl !! Sue says hi & is still crocheting that bloody rug........!
    If not before, we'll see you at the Bus Stop. :cool:
    Cheers, mark

7. cruisyfun1

cruisyfun1 New Member

DSC_0066.jpg santa came to our house parked up and stayed a while merry christmas

8. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

is still crocheting that bloody rug....

:lol: awww Sue..c'mon...I done about 3 since then...lol
    Looking forward to seeing you both there at Easter