1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mess. for ruby

Discussion in 'The National Kombi Club Bus Stop 2008' started by gemma, Mar 12, 2008.

1. gemma

gemma New Member

OOps . can you let me know the approx , number of folk for lunch at the cafe , I did get your numbers for Kombis , thanks.

Post note, will keep you posted on the D.C , spoke to the contact to day, and he says he knows of anothery , in better cond. last rego 2 years ago!!!!

2. glow-monkey

glow-monkey Active Member

Gemma, as you get closer to an event like this not everybody gets the chance to check out the whole forum, ive sent you a PM explaining how to PM somebody just in case you dont know how to do it. Its the best way for someone to know you are trying to get them. If you arent aware of it, in the top right of the screen under the busstop sign you will see your welcome message and log on details when you log on, click on private msg to go to your mail box and read any PM's you have. If you already know all this then i hope im not seeming like i think you know nothing, its just a lot of people dont realise that this option exists. Cheers Glen

3. gemma

gemma New Member

Ta Glen

Yeah THanks Glen , I did post that delibratly, wanted the imfo at the end to be seen by some others too, just didn"t have a lot of time last nite either .thanks again!