Moana mini run

Discussion in 'South Australia' started by Just Corey, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Just Corey

Just Corey New Member

So the real cruise to Strath got canned due to the heat but in last minute we tried to get together and head to towards Moana late in the day. It wasn't that well thought out / planned (sorry that was my fault, I'd tried hard with the strath plans) but we still managed 4 kombi's for the drive and met up with the 5th down at Moana.

The weather at 7pm was amazing for the drive and it was great to meet some of the people and kombi's that I have seen so many times on this forum. Looking forward to the next one.

Some pics at the meeting point:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Just Corey

Just Corey New Member

on the road:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

at the car park at moana:
    [​IMG]

3. brindleyskombi

brindleyskombi New Member

Great photos Corey, really nice to meet you all, not a bad turn out for such short notice.:)

4. chris smart

chris smart Member

grat pics and it was a great get together, good to have a few rock up, and it was very nice to meet everyone, hope to see you at todd st

cheers corey for organising something, top work mate and thankyou for the baby strap

cheers guys chris :)

5. tanyarose

tanyarose New Member

Awsome pics and it was well organised dont think we expected this weather to last.So great to meet you all and again thanks for the seat belts.Look forward to meeting split 1 next time and Brian and Cathy .Looking forward to the next one
    Well done Corey
    Tanya

Eternity 69 Low light

6. brindleyskombi

brindleyskombi New Member

hey guys forgot to mention last night someone left a note on my van on monday at work "full length roof rack to suit kombi " he said he can deliver anywhere in Adelaide $400.00 it's a "ARB" roofrack good quality. I have posted it in the for sale section if you want to give him a call.