Mt Gambier Bus stop 2010

Discussion in 'South Australia' started by oldmancrew, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

Kelly, is she talking about Bonniebelle? :lol:

2. Kate

Kate Member

MAY ACTUALLY MAKE IT???? MAY? Come on Minniemum, you live in SA you haaavvvvvveeeee to come, my husband is from SA originally and we are going to be there with bells on....all the way from QLD:)

3. greenbay

greenbay New Member

kate by next easter you should no longer be in qld

4. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

SA in march/April is the best time, yeah the nights are cool, but Rugging up feels great, the days are beautiful. Who would want to be there in 40 degree dry, still, dusty days or a terribly cold winter. Not I....that's a lie, I love the place any time of year. But I am serious when I say that my favourite time of year in SA is March/April........

5. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

this years easter weather was fine. ranging from 23 -27 over the easter break, the nights were a nice snuggly 7 - 9. :lol:

6. minniemum

minniemum Member

Ok ok! I'm convinced! (almost). I will bring lots of Coonawarra red (to share of course) and spare fur things :p

7. Archeress

Archeress Active Member

Have fur.....will travel.

8. Schnidlee

Schnidlee Member

Has a final location (caravan park) been decided on yet? im keen as mustard to sort something out. I just have to speak to the powers that be at uni because i have 6 months of work experience next year (lots in my own time) so need to check if i have easter off.

9. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Still sorting final caravan park. Go ahead and ask for Easter anyway - regardless of which park it is.

10. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

I was told today at my new job inductions that i am not allowed to have easter or xmas holidays. so no winery trips for me. it seems i can only do the nightlly entertainment. im sure i can make the most of that. :mad:

11. Terrordales

Terrordales Active Member

What sort of entertainment are planning to do Brian? :lol:
    Maybe we need a talent (lack of talent) night?:umm:

12. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

seeing as how i have to work, maybe every kombi bus can cruise to bunnings on the saturday morning for the sausage sizzzle. At least that will take care of breakfast. :lol: then you could always hunt out the boss, whos name is Matt, and let him know i am the reason for his car park being over run buy kombis.

13. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

mate im sure melissa and the rest of the gang will have a great night of entertainment organised. Saturdy night that is. :)

14. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

but i will be there to do a meet and greet with everyone on the good friday.v:)

15. Terrordales

Terrordales Active Member

Sounds like a good idea Brian, a free feed & hardware. Doesn't get much better than that.:lol: :lol:

16. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

don the hardware may be free if you can sneek it out.:lol: but the snags will cost you. 2 bucks i think. all for a good cause. mt gambier, bunnings store is all about the local communitity and all that can be helped. :)

17. murf

murf Member

Just booked en-suite site no 4, the murphy family will be there, missus and 2 kids
    arrive on the thursday.

18. YogiDub

YogiDub Member

You know that's riff raff corner!:lol: And you'll be asked to sing, impersonate etc....:lol:

19. Dingostrategy

Dingostrategy Active Member

People are booking! Brilliant. It is so great to have something to look forward to during one's desperately boring, kombiless moments.

Where's bloody little beaut at? Wonder if she can hack a kombi site next year; none of this fancyshmancy bungalow nonsense.

Royce is still firmy in my RC racer sights.

I have already purchased Qwoff a fine bottle of indian claret, which is stored in 35 degree conditions, pickling for his cynical pleasure.

And I have, more or less, a fully operational (if overheating and sans alternator Kombi!)

Lock it in, Eddie. :)

20. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

If we take M to KC Mt G (& thats a BIG "if")
    I could do the winery tours in him....:lol: ...
    can fit 8 passengers....you pay for fuel & I will drive ...
    I'm not a "wine girl"... I'm a Fairy Bomb/Smirnoff kinda gal :)
    Judy