1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newcastle/Central Coast Christmas Party

Discussion in 'NSW' started by melissa, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Hippy-71

Hippy-71 New Member

Like Mel, firstly I want to give a HUGE thanks to Jay and Janine for put'n up with us all,for all the work they did,for welcoming us into their home and to make our time at their home so enjoyable...truely Great people !
    I t was great to catch up with some K.C folk once again and like always great to meet some more....
    Well done to Kelly,Celia and Lorraine for making the trip all the way down, excellent effort, was great to meet you both Kelly and Celia and great to see you again Lorraine.
    It was a huge effort from "The Rev." well done Ian, driving all the way from Lithgow then making the return trip the same day after joining in the festivities, pleased to meet you mate and glad to hear you had a safe trip home !
    Santa did a great job the kids and not soo small kids recieved presents and had photo's taken with him...thanks Santa !
    Indali had a great day being her first K.C run/event and thank you to everyone for their kind words and beautiful presents , alking of which I must make a special mention regarding Melissa's present OMG the work that Mel put into the the clothing is just amazing then we saw what was lying underneath a blanket with 3 splitties on it :eek: Thanks soo much Mel !
    Unfortunately we had to leave at about 8:20pm to go to work :mad: which was soo hard as this was the first time we had been out as a family and were having such a fantastic time !
    No doubt the night was as good as the afternoon and evening...thanks again to the Hosts and to all who attended :D

Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
  2. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Better pack a picnic + carton for this beefcake!
    Have fun at your Delhi Choice party Wes.

3. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Also like to thank Jay and Janine a whole bunch for the venue, put on a good show!
    Incredible hosts, recommend them to anyone!

4. jerrys_bus

jerrys_bus Active Member

Sorry we didn't make it ( we were packed ready to go and meet up with Rev for a convoy and I got a callout for work :mad:), looks like it we missed a great party

5. Kombi of Hope

Kombi of Hope New Member

I would (just like everybody else) like to thank Jay and Neen for throwing such a good party !!!
    The family and i had such a great time,i had to drag Lachlan away from your pool at 10 oclock and Jacob away from the pool table( which i must say he wasn't leaving without a fight).
    It was great to put faces to both kombi's and names.I didn't get many photo's but here is a few.
    I couldn't believe that Kelly,Ceila,Lorraine ,Bryce and Ian came all that way, what legends you guys are !!:cool:
    [​IMG]

and even to of the doubles for Mr Incredible turned up for a swim.

[​IMG]

from our family to all of yours we would like to wish you all a
    Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year !

Megan ,Nathan ,Jacob and Lachlan

P.S please let Ella know that i have been doing some of the exercises she showed me:p .She is soo cute !

PP.S Jacob would like to say a huge thank you to Jaquie and Chuck for teaching him how to play pool ,he now wants a pool table out the back of his house when he grows up just like Jays.

6. greenbay

greenbay New Member

We have three items that were left behind by persons unknown.
    1- 1 x pair of black electric sunglasses
    2- 1 x left leg off toy teenage mutant ninja turtle
    3- 1 x really cute biscuit tin with teddy bears and love hearts on it :heart: (jono don't try to tell us it's sammies):lol:
    Let us know if they're yours and we'll arrange to get them back to you.
    Jay and Neen

7. Kombi of Hope

Kombi of Hope New Member

I think Jono had his balls in that.......

Rum balls guys !:p
    Meg

8. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Now look here you lot,
    I try to be nice by offering you my sweet chocolate tasting balls in the ruggedly handsome biscuit tin and you go and shoot this sensitive new age guy down in a puddle of endorphins.
    By the way Jay,
    the tin is mine.

9. greenbay

greenbay New Member

What do you make of that Wes ?

10. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

The tin was a clever disguise - to hide how wicked the 80/20 rationed balls were!! ;)

PS.. I had Jons last ball.

11. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

That Iam cute and cuddly just like my biscuit tin maybe? No?:wtf:

12. greenbay

greenbay New Member

I'm the snag jon not you,i bet you're not sitting in front of the computer with a cup of camomile tea writing lovesongs for your princess like i am.

13. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Oh hello Janine ;)
    Sell any cars today Mr 77?

14. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

Wow....that was one great weekend, arrived home a short while ago, Kelly and Celia should be nearing their home by now too.

Thanks firstly to Jay and Neen, I believe Jay had invited the gang before Neen had even a chance to meet everyone so a huge HUG for Neen. Thank you for allowing us to gate crash your beautiful home.

Thanks to Kelly and Celia for being fantastic road partners, Celia even rode with me on a few legs of the journey just to keep me awake:eek:

Thanks Melissa for keeping the secret.

Thanks to Blue Bus who not only made it there but made it home, he ran beautifully but did decide that blinkers were no longer necessary and now refuses to blink, but I still have the biggest smile.:D Andy doubted that he would even get me there!

Lastly thanks to all my fellow KC members and their families, it was so nice to catch up with those of you I have meet before and to meet more wonderful members, I still cannot believe how lucky I am to have found this wonderful club.

:heart: THANK YOU :heart:

15. greenbay

greenbay New Member

Glad to hear you got home in one piece Lorraine.Thanks for making the effort.

16. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Good to see you got back home all OK Lorraine. Thanks for coming and Laine is telling everyone that she is spending the first 2 nights at Bonny Hills with you and the other 2 nights with Jacqui... LOL

17. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Thats a huge effort on yours, Kelly and Celia's part to come 1/3 down the coast of Australia just to catch up and have a drink or two.
    Really have put the pressure on us now to crash one of your events!
    Thank you for coming too, wouldnt have been the same without you 3 there!

18. greenbay

greenbay New Member

any one got anymore photos?our camera is on the fritz.

19. Katrina

Katrina Member

Thanks Jay, Janine and Ella it was great and we certainly felt welcome. I was a little pre-stressed about the hectic day I had to follow. I should have had a wine. Max and Amber didn't want to leave but if I left any later they would have been too tired for the big day we had today. Ambers bday today big 4, and mother-inlaws 70th party. Amber got a barbie camera for her bday so she'll most likely take over the job as photographer on the next kombi cruise :).
    You were right Jay your place was the perfect party spot. And happy Bday to Janine for next week.
    Thanks to everyone an MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all.

20. Rev.

Rev. Active Member

Glad to hear that you arrived home safe and sound Lorraine - it was great to see you in person.

So next years Newcastle Christmas party will happen on the 12th December 2009 at Jay's place then?

Rev.