1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newcastle/Central Coast March Meet

Discussion in 'NSW' started by melissa, Mar 15, 2009.

1. greenbay

greenbay New Member

i think i am the most normal person anyone could meet,ask anyone who knows me:cry:

2. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

I know you Jay.

Your still nuts.

3. greenbay

greenbay New Member

stay out of it jon

4. Hubert

Hubert Member

But, apart from being nuts Jay's still pretty normal, you know, for someone whose nuts I mean:umm:

5. davidp.

davidp. Member

Hi,
    Looks like another great day...wish I was there...busy putting up gyprock in new house...grrr... I hate gyprock dust.
    Great photos
    Cheers,
    David

6. pluschinoz

pluschinoz New Member

I was doing a phlebotomy course at the Uni Sat and Sunday. Got my certificate-Yay!
    The first weekend for two years that I had something to do and it looks like I missed a great get together :(
    Ian & Korolla and Layla bus

7. ttmck

ttmck Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks so much for putting up with me, it was just one great time in your neck of the woods , i was really impressed by the turn out and the run to Nelson's, Kc and its membership is truely alive and well in newcastle and central coast and i can see that like in adelaide you have some great true blue people , I would like to mention that Melissa and Scott had me parked on there front lawn and the sat night before the run was just a great little gathering of kombi folk laughs and good old banter.
    My trip home went all ok susy did not miss a beat 3500 k's travelled in a short time lots off off road driving and a few creek crossings i love going where there is a sign 4wd's only kombi's can do it just as well A big clean up down at the high pressure wash will be happening very soon when i unpack .
    Again thanks mel and scott and i was so pleased i could meet the kc people, as the bustop event is out for me this year and you know how that makes me feel !

Thanks so much to everyone cheers Tom.

8. Hubert

Hubert Member

I'm glad you had a good time. It was mine & Sue's first Kombi Klub event & we're impressed you drove all that way to hang out with us.:D

Thanks again with your help auto transmission fluid problem that Hubert had. The mechanic thought it may have been an over pressurisation problem & has modified the dipstick so we'll be taking her for a run on Saturday to see if that works. :eek:

I also brought a really long funnel which works great.;)

9. VolksBartz

VolksBartz Member

Oh we're jealous, we couldn't make it. Looks like there's going to be triplets up there next time as the ol' green and white seems popular around these parts!

10. greenbay

greenbay New Member

it was great to meet you tom,susy really moves out i was struggling to keep up with you on the way back from the bay.glad to hear you made it home safe and sound.
    Jay

11. Syncro27

Syncro27 Well-Known Member

Great to meet you Tom.

I am keen to take the family down the Great Ocean Road when they can stay healthy long enough to cope with it (may take a couple of years) and I wanted to get down to Ceduna to visit another syncro owner. I might have to drop past your neck of the woods too.

Cheers,

Scott