1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newcastle/Central Coast/Sydney November Meet

Discussion in 'NSW' started by melissa, Nov 9, 2008.

1. jb4845

jb4845 Member

Hey Crew, was a good run out today - nice to see some solid numbers and some great looking vans - with Kate away yesterday I was a bit unprepared for the lunch side of things so had to hit the road early :eek: but thanks to Ian for the sausage sandwich :)

Was speaking to Paul about his ride today - he said he has had it past the end of the speedo - that's 90 in old numbers, or about 150km/h for the younger folk :eek: I think you'll have to work hard to catch him off guard ;)

2. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

3. Syncro27

Syncro27 Well-Known Member

What a turn out - the lure of sun burnt bits was too much to resist for lots of us - even a few ex-poms.

One of the best kombi runs I have been on (except for the flies) - the kids had fun on the beach and the adults just hung around the kombis like the flies did - what a great day.

I still cant find Mels (my wife Melanie - not Melissa's) camera to load any photos. If it turns up I will post them.

Thanks again Melissa for a great day.

Dont you love how the sun comes out as soon as you head home?

Cheers,

Scott

4. melissa

Yes , amazing isn't it? LOL

5. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Glad you all had a great day peeps. :) Can we please have a list of who's who from L to R? Always nice to put a face to a name. I know a few of the likely mugs in the photo, but still have no idea who plenty are.

PLEASE?? Pretty please?

6. melissa

I am really bad with names.. so if I cant remember the real name, you will get the Member name..
    L to R.
    Katrina with kidlets (Max and Amber), Jay and Janine (greenbus), Frank with his daughter, then wife, then son, behind Frank's daughter at back we have Kermit (could be John, could be wrong), kneeling down in front we have Chris with his wife Heidi and 2 boys (Ganga) then over the back we have Ian (pluschinoz) and then we have Jon and next to him in the red shirt is Ian P with his wife next to him and little boy in front, kneeling down is Chuck, behind him is Mel and Scott (Syncro27) and Scotty is holding the baby, between the 2 ladies is ? (sorry I cant remember- could be Sutto's dad) and between Scott and Mel is Dion. Next to Scott is Sandra who is standing next to Jacqui , not sure who is behind Jacqui, sorry , next to Jacqui is my son Callan, behind me could be Josh (jb845) and in front of me is Laine then over my left shoulder is Sutto, next to him is Peter Korsche, not sure which kid is behind him, then in the singlet we have Karstan and sitting down with a kidlet on his knee is ? (one of Jacqui's friends) and his wife behind him - I think it was Lisa (sorry if I am wrong) and I cant tell who that is kneeling down.

Please someone correct me if I am wrong. :eek:

And it was Sammie behind the camera - thanks Sammie!

7. greenbay

greenbay New Member

I was naked:eek: Under my clothes:lol:

8. dakbus

dakbus Member

Standing behind Jacqui is Paul ( PORSCHE) with his son on his shoulders, and that's me Steve, not Josh standing behind you Melissa, he went home early for lunch. Anyway i gave the KC sticker to Sue, and aint she an excited lady, she'll be lotsa fun. Thanks for the day out and nice to meet some of you, those i didn't meet i'm sorry, you just kind of get caught up and then it's over. Cheers, Steve.

9. melissa

Ahhh ..sorry Steve. Thanks for clearing that up.

10. greenbay

greenbay New Member

Good work Melissa ,you got most of them right.Quite amazing really.

11. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

Wow what a terific turn out of members Melissa....I remember that first 'planned' get together that didn't happen, just look at what has happened now.....well done guys:)

12. melissa

We mentioned that one on the weekend..it wasn't the first Lorraine, it was the third I think... The first one was a Mothers Day one then I think the next one was at Pelican but the one that I tried for more Sydney members at Bobbin Head just failed miserably.. LOL... the threat of no more got their bums into gear.

13. ian p

ian p New Member

It was a great day and really good to meet everyone, already found the camp site for the weekend of the next meet and the bus should be another 3 inches lower by then.
    Paul Porsche, Pete and I are looking at camping at belmont if anyones interested in joining us.

14. Ganga

Ganga Active Member

Hello, this may be our first post I think. Had a great day on Sunday, it was nice meeting up with everyone, the boys had fun, Melissa's slice was delicious, thanks, great day all round.
    Heidi and Chris

15. melissa

Almost your first ;) Thanks for coming along, next time I hope there will be less flies!! LOL

16. Tequila Sunrise

Tequila Sunrise Active Member

It was great to catch up with everyone again, I was blown away by the turn up, it was our best ever. It is always a pleasure to meet new KCers, and catch up with the old. It was amazing Scott how the sun came out and warmed up all afternoon as soon as we left.
    I would be interested in a camp out in Belmont as I live there, so let me know when and where!
    Also looking forward to our Christmas get together. Remember Jon you have some talking to do to a particular man to wear a particular red suit.
    See you all soon,
    Jacqui

17. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Well I think you're pretty fantastic M. :) Excellent memory. Actually, I knew more than I thought, after meeting a few peeps at Old Bar.

Was wondering where Sammie was, and now I know that she was behind the lens. She's too lovely to not notice if she was in the photo.

18. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Was wondering where Sammie was, and now I know that she was behind the lens. She's too lovely to not notice if she was in the photo.

Collecting brownie points are we Kyra?;)

19. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Bugger forgot about that! Spoke to him yesterday as well.
    Will ring him tomorrow Jacqui,or maybe Melissa could ask him on Friday?

20. melissa

I will ask him Friday ;)