1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Northern Beaches Cruise :)

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Squidy, Jul 28, 2013.

1. cbus

cbus Well-Known Member

Nothing like a bit of cultural diversity during a loooong winter :p

2. Squidy

Squidy Well-Known Member

JD, you may not have been there in person but there in conversation, your more than welcome to bring your fine beast of a kombi up for a northern beaches run and I'm aware of your penchant for a drop of vin rouge, I'm sure we could acquire a ten year plus of your liking if required.
    Mark makes the best fresh pots when camping, a highlight of our trips !

3. cbus

cbus Well-Known Member

And Sue does a particularly excellent almond n apple cake.

4. oldman

oldman Super Moderator Staff Member

Ditto Squidy's sentiments JD...there is plenty of space at our's if you ever feel like an East coast sojourn.......
    After Sunday, our neighbours now ask me if there are any more "cool kombis" visiting this weekend.....:)

mmm.....FRESH POT, almond & apple cake.... and Kombis.....life doesn't get a whole lot better than that !!

Just gotta do as Col did.....decide, act, drive, enjoy & live on the memories....:cool:
    Cheers, Mark

5. john doherty

john doherty Well-Known Member

:cool:Thank you Melissa,

Now I understand. Purely coincidental that my van was the only espresso equipped van at a number of our bus stops. The mind boggles at the concept of this crew all being gathered in the same location for dedicated R&R. I presume you notified the local authorities, being a responsible person you always are. Anyhow, have a fulfilling day.
    JD in Adelaide:cool:

6. john doherty

john doherty Well-Known Member

:cool:Addendum to the above, which I just noticed, being the IT zombie that I am. Thank you for the invitation fellers….I am not used to kindness from people who know me. The concept of a limited window of irresponsibility, frivolity, hilarity, and a general derring-do drives me nuts, trapped as I am in a one act play of professional responsibility community pillar and the mainstay of a needy family. It will happen… I know not when… But it will. In the meantime, I continue to derive an irresponsible amount of vicarious pleasure from those that know how to live life.
    JD in Adelaide:cool:

7. spearsy

spearsy Active Member

Another one missed due to work. I am starting to look forward to getting a normal job with normal hours. Looks like a good time was had by all.