1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NSW Ebay kombi

Discussion in 'Buying and selling help' started by Mafti, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Mafti

Mafti New Member

Ive found a kombi on Ebay ( 77 microbus ) in Outer Western Sydney. If anyone in the area can look at it for me and give me their opinion it would be appreciated. There is something like 3 days to go so I know its short notice. But if you dont ask, you dont get. Thanks.

Mafti

2. GypsyWannabe

GypsyWannabe Active Member

Mafti,

If that's the blue one at Springwood, I think it's being sold by a KC member "nitram" (Martin). I sent him a PM to check but I haven't seen him on the Forums for a while. The eBay seller name seems to align to his KC username.

If it's his, I saw it in his driveway when I bought some seats off him that he had in a wreck/donor bus. It was a daily driver. From memory, there had been a fair bit of rain back then and it had a bit of a leak somewhere near the back window, cos his wife was airing out the mattress. (Martin wasn't there).

It looked fairly solid from memory but I couldn't vouch for it. I'm sure there may have been some rust in some of the usual spots but not being a coastal bus, it may not be too bad.

Springwood is in the Blue Mountains and I wouldn't be able to get there.

Hope that's some help.

Cheers,

Baz