Old Bar Beach Festival 2018

Discussion in 'NSW' started by Grantus, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Aspudis

Aspudis New Member

Awesome. Thanks mate. We are on a waiting list at Lanis but will keep that in mind.

Debstar likes this.
  2. oldman

oldman Super Moderator Staff Member

Just be very careful about setting up anywhere near the airstrip or the roads/dirt road nearby....Rangers patrol Old Bar very closely on this, the busiest weekend of the year.
    It's a lot more fun to be in the midst of kombi-central that is Lanis. :cool:
    Folks always cancel at the last minute , or don’t turn up....and Fizal & Wendy will do their best to accommodate KC members....they always have.
    Cheers,
    Mark

Debstar, Syncro27, David H and 3 others like this.
  3. Debstar

Debstar Well-Known Member

4. Debstar

Debstar Well-Known Member

Correct & if you don't need power there is always a spot in Lanis. The spot on the high side of us has been either empty or overnighters stay each year we've been. Always welcome in "da hood" :cool:

melissa likes this.
  5. Bensville

Bensville Active Member

This is really turning into a family event for us too. This year we are bringing the whole family and a couple friends.. Cant wait. On another note, has anyone noticed that Google maps are also in on the action and decided to take the map photo at the best time of year?
    [​IMG]

Syncro27, Debstar and oldman like this.
  6. Zip

Zip Member

Hey I’m booked in again this yr. let’s plan to cruise up together. Pending engines running. Z.

David H, OSF and oldman like this.
  7. karstan

karstan Member

Hey all .... only in the last month Iv decided to get my 68 on the road ... it won't be ready for Valla .... so hoping to book in at lanis .... no spots as of yet but was told to send an email .... if you hear of anyone who suddenly can not go please let me know .... thanks heaps feel free to pass on my mob. 0431616288

8. David H

David H Well-Known Member

Hi All,
    Generally meet at Heatherbrae pie shop at the roundabout on Friday about 1 pm for the cruise up for Novocastrians & the mexicans that make it in time;).
    Meet us there Zipo_O?
    Cheers