1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One for the girls....Could this be the ultimate fantasy?!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lottie, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Lottie

Lottie New Member

So, I was dreaming last night and was looking out from my verandah and there was a gorgeous cream coloured splitty, super gorgeous. It was surrounded by engine parts, oil cans, an outdoor workshop in the sun.....

Off I toggle to meet my new neighbour, knocked at the door and a young girl and boy answered told me their dad was out so came and sat outside with me. Anyway, dad walks around the corner to his workshop, drop dead gorgeous, tall blonde and german:eek: whats that all about!!!!!! Anyway, kombi flirting began and I told him about mine...bring it over the gorgeous blonde german told me, so I did and he was impressed!! I told him I needed curtain rails putting up but needed a pop riveter and dont know how to do it, 'no problem, I'll do it for you' and he did!!:D

Then I said that I wanted the black and white chequered flooring, 'thats ok, I have some and I'll fit it now for you'..I'll pay you I said, 'no you wont' he replied...:lol: the perfect gentleman!!

thats it...thats all I remember but thought it might bring a smile to some faces...arghhh a girl can dream;)

2. Vanessa92

Vanessa92 Member

Hahaha nice work!!!

Was meaning to let you know that I dropped my bus at Mick's yesterday and got a look at yours, its lovely!! :)

3. DaisyGirl

DaisyGirl Guest

OMG Lottie I had the same dream......

4. Lottie

Lottie New Member

Lol !!!

My bank account taking a bashing Vanessa!!

5. syncro

syncro Well-Known Member

I've seen videos like that. It's normally a plumber or pool man and the ending's different.:lol:

6. Lottie

Lottie New Member

I dont know what you mean Synco??:p

7. VolksVair

VolksVair New Member

Hey Syncro, many moons back I did a lot of pool repairs and this old tale about bored housewives is just a load of Bollocks:(

8. DaisyGirl

DaisyGirl Guest

See guys, it couldn't be simpler - we just want to meet a gorgeous guy who can meet our kombi's needs. Haven't met anyone around here and I travel all the way to Old Bar and still no luck.....oh well I guess there is always next year :p

9. Luckyphil

Luckyphil Well-Known Member

Whats in it for the gorgeous guy??? or you just looking for eye candy who does free labour.

10. DaisyGirl

DaisyGirl Guest

What tha??? The privilege of working on the the gorgeous girl's kombi of course! :confused:

11. syncro

syncro Well-Known Member

My wife just married me for my Kombi!:)

...........or was it my video collection.:wtf:

12. malibu

malibu Member

It's the same old story.You show me yours and i'll show you mine!!!!You better be careful,the drop dead gorgeous blond german probably has a wife that looks lke Arnold Swarzenegger.

13. Lottie

Lottie New Member

Clever lady your wife;)

Happy on my own thank you very much, oh and the lady lottie of course:D

14. grumble

grumble Well-Known Member

15. Lottie

Lottie New Member

wow, wasnt she lucky :D

Ok, now ive got the giggles and I'll share with you why.....

Someone has just posted about a German beer fest in Beenleigh in a couple of weeks time, sounds good and I started to post and typed in might go along as I love a German sausage!!!!!!!!!!!! cant stop laughing at myself ..how appropriate ! :lol: :lol:

hope that dosent offend...didnt mean to be rude :D

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  16. syncro

syncro Well-Known Member

I dont know what you mean Lottie??:p

17. Lottie

Lottie New Member

Touche!:lol:

18. Vanessa92

Vanessa92 Member

Yes I saw the dozens of fiftys in his wallet when he was giving me change. I just went for a service, running beautifully now :heart:

19. Radar15

Radar15 Active Member

When isnt that the case :wtf:

20. Lottie

Lottie New Member

What the Mr dreamy German was a prostitute!!!:lol: Arghhh you mean Mick Vanessa:D not a prostitute but a fine damn mechanic....yes they WERE all my 50's in his wallet....Lady Lottie running like a dream but he's found a major problem:( going to enjoy her for the summer and try to save for her winter hibernation at Micks! Glad yours going well, shes lurvly....just love your interior fabric