1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our Christmas Tassie Adventure

Discussion in 'Tas' started by Rocky, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

Heading off tonight for a quick christmas getaway...

For anyone wanting to say hello, our rough itinirary is something like this:

23rd overnight on SPOT,
    24th - Breaky with friends in Devonport, then off to Hobart for a family Christmas.
    26,27,28 - not sure, but probably try for camping, maybe Sloop Reef (East Coast), then Taste of Tassie on the 28th.
    29,30,31 - Falls Festival, Marion Bay
    1st - Off to Launceston for recovery and hang around until Ferry again on the night of the 3rd.

Looking forward to seeing a few kombis while we are cruising around the state.

Cheers, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all:D

2. carazeee

carazeee Member

I'm not working now on the 28th but will be there drinking... somewhere near the moorilla or moo brew stands! haha! Hope you have a good trip and that we get some decent weather for you! :p

3. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

Weather aside, we always enjoy Tassie, might shout a brew or two if we get the chance.

Cheers

4. Doody

Doody Member

On my first road trip in Tassie this New Year. Over on the ferry, then Hobart, Strahan, North East and then back down the West. If I don;t see you at the Falls Festival I will see you on the road! Merry Christmas.

5. brenal

brenal New Member

Pretty sure I saw Rocky going thru Franklin a few weeks back but was unfortunately not in my bus.

regards Bren

6. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

That was us for sure, on our way either down or back from a night near the Tahune airwalk. Was beautiful down there and loved the drive.