1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PANEL BEATER LOOKING FOR WORK Brisbane

Discussion in ''How To' & 'Handy Hints'' started by Dannyred, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Dannyred

Dannyred Member

Hi Guys,

Thought I would share this guys details with you all,

Recently I was introduced to a great panel beater. He moved from NSW to QLD and has been panel beating/Spray painter for many years. He has been working on my splitty for the last week and has done a fantastic job. Inner valance, A pillars, Lower nose, sill, patches etc. I was that impressed with his VERY reasonable price and workmanship I offered to share his details with fellow Kombi members for which he was most grateful.

so Need any panel work /Spray painting done? Give him a call.

Located North Brisbane

His name is Heath
    040365914 eight (the last digit is 8 not sure if scammers can pick up the number)

Oh and he loves Kombis! :cool:

2. cbus

cbus Well-Known Member

sounds good. throw up some photos of the split . will it be on the road for nimbin?

col

3. Dannyred

Dannyred Member

will throw some photos up. Finger crossed will be done for Nimbin. Need to give it a good run and iron out any problems before hand.

4. cbus

cbus Well-Known Member

will certainly be a quick project. Good luck.

5. Dannyred

Dannyred Member

537128_145202575658787_1177114185_n.jpg IMG-20130416-00104 (3).jpg IMG-20130416-00103 (3).jpg Brisbane-20130316-00189 (3).jpg

Sadly I will never win any awards for photography but you get the idea.

6. type2mania

type2mania Member

Good to have someone like him around, I'm 2000 kms away. Cheers!

7. Dannyred

Dannyred Member

IMG-20130422-00211 (3).jpg
    This is a better pic of what he has done to the front.

8. nikferatu

nikferatu Active Member

Does he have a workshop anywhere yet Danny? Have got a few bits and pieces that need doing ie battery tray and a couple of window sills. Was thinking das resto but the most practical way to go down that road is get it all done at once: between being a work vehicle and cashflow it would be more realistic to get someone local to do it one area at a time then get a proper respray of the whole lot once the bodywork is done. It's coming up on the quieter time of year in the work I do so was thinking of firming something up soon. Do you know what suburb he's in?

Cheers,

Nick

9. Dannyred

Dannyred Member

Hi Nick,

Best talking to Heath for advise and best way to tackle your project. He has a workshop in Beachmere and Lives on Bribie island. He also has access to spray booths at a day rate he was telling me.

I was always nervous about posting this as I do not want to take business away from Das resto as (not that I have met al yet) he seems like a great guy and community KC member and the work he does IS flawless. However My budget would not stretch to get my bus done with Al and hence I used Heath as an altertnative.

Hope that helps-

Danny

10. nikferatu

nikferatu Active Member

No worries, thanks Danny.

11. Dannyred

Dannyred Member

IMG-20130423-00225 (3).jpg

With front painted

12. Dannyred

Dannyred Member

IMG-20130423-00222 (3).jpg
    with front painted

13. rodz

rodz New Member

that has come along great Danny, need to pop over for another look and a beer.

14. Dannyred

Dannyred Member

Its heading to Ians tomorrow for some last little jobs best done on a hoist, Rego Friday (All being well) Then will be cruising!
    Pop over mate anytime!

15. davidr

davidr Member

Hi guys, not sure if anyone else has used Heath with any positive result. I for one wouldn't go near him. I mentioned to Danny after I got my bus back that he was ok for the price he charged. But I was wrong, after lowering my bus over recent weeks I have spent a lot of time under it and the true extent of Heaths work is plain to see.
    No where has he actually cut panels to fit. They are all over sized and only welded on top.
    My roof where he filled in the sunroof looks like it has been through a hail storm. He must of bashed the shit out of with a hammer for some reason.
    Not to mention his initial attempt at replacing my drivers seat runner, AND I had to take it to him twice..
    Very very poor job and very very disappointed.

I hope others might of had better luck than I did.

Cheers.

Dave.

16. DakDak67

DakDak67 Well-Known Member

Ahh yes, this guy. I hope thing are going better Dave.