1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peaceful Pizza Palace!

Discussion in 'South Australia' started by 1975 Westfalia, Jan 18, 2009.

1. 1975 Westfalia

1975 Westfalia Member

A BIG thanks to Bluesguy for organising a fabulous evening and making us all so welcome. Your pizzas were the truly the best! It was such a relaxing evening, with perfect weather, perfect company and perfect food & drinks. Thanks to Norman (slide guitar), Anders (ukele), David (guitar) & Tony (ukele & that 'downg' thing) for providing live music in the evening, and the native birds for their gentle dawn chorus.

It was great to meet 'Bluesguy' and for them to be welcomed into the KC in this way. Their kombi is SO nice and their home so full of character. What wonderful people! Looking forward to seeing you on many more gatherings in the future. I would definitely travel the distance again for another evening of pizza and fantastic company.

I hope that some of the photos taken by Tony & Trudi and Bluesguy can be posted below (but perhaps not the one with the two year old and the hat ;) )

Many thanks again!

Ruth

2. Mafti

Mafti New Member

A great night was had by self and the boys. Thanks to Norman and Vanessa for your hospitality, pizza's and making us feel welcome. My apologies to all that were woken as we tried to sneak away this morning.

Mafti

3. Split 1

Split 1 New Member

Mafti.
    You could never sneak away in yours!!!!

Dave

4. Bulli

Bulli New Member

Thanks guys

Thank you so much for the good times on the weekend guys ... Vanessa, Anders and I had a great time, wonderful company ... and the kids were great ..... I hope we have many more get togethers like that .... havent laughed so much for a long time ... piddly hats and and pizzas :lol:
    i think my new catchphrase will be " Smell this"
    thanks again guys .... piccies to follow.