Photo Gallery - post your Canberra pics here.

Discussion in 'The First national Kombi Club Bus Stop 2007' started by GypsyWannabe, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Necro

Necro Active Member

Great work Steph....:)

Wunderbah!

2. Marty

Marty Active Member

A couple of photos stood out, the first photo a very special moment. Ruth and David bought a raffle ticket for their son (Banjo?) and won 3rd prize which was some very nice tasmanian wines. I think he liked the wine....

[​IMG]

Some of the jam sessions

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This man has no knob

[​IMG]

3. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Thats a great photo of Tommy. Banjo's photo is really cute too.

4. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

Where is Tom? Haven't seen any post from him since he's been back. Great photo.

5. Marty

Marty Active Member

I'm pretty sure he's out travelling, he did briefly post up something a few days ago. He might have caught the travelling bug. hmm... where's the Doc????

6. Marty

Marty Active Member

Here's the photo Ruth, took a while to sort out the photos.

[​IMG]

7. Doc

Doc Active Member

He's been a bit quiet but I have seen him in the background occasionally. Maybe its the old addage when you go for two weeks holiday you return to 3 weeks work.

8. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Great work everyone - now even more peeeeeevvedddddddddddddd I couldn't make it :(

9. Split 1

Split 1 New Member

I spoke to Tom on Monday, said he was going down to Mt Gambier for a week.

Dave

10. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Tom if you are in the mount and want to catch up, i have a new mobile number mate. 0437354165. you know where i live anyway mate.

cheers brian and cathy

11. Michael

Michael Member

Hey well done to all of you, it looks like it was great.

Finally, have an engine and the bug here is movin', (has been nearly five months since original purchase), a couple of more little things to be done and would look forward to joining you guys on the next one. Still getting used to it and loving every minute of it.

Be well guys, enjoy.
    Michael

12. Michael

Michael Member

I have been loving all these pics, and agree with the Split 1...sorry I missed out on it. Have tears in my eyes from laughin at baja's video of the convoy, hahaha....that is just terrific! Well done mate, thanks for posting it.

13. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Still jealous as all get out that we couldn't be there, and we'll miss out on Eden by the looks of it (haven't got enough leave and it's right in the middle of the school term and it would take us 2 weeks to do it properly), so once again we will be left glued to our computer waiting for information or photos from those of you who actually go. Botheration!!! :(

14. Archeress

Archeress Active Member

You never know K1 whats in store for us by next year.Things can change....Gee you could even win the lotto. I would say that we are prolly not going either next year but there are plenty of smaller events to go to and meet kc members including the huge Klubfest.