Photo time

Discussion in 'Klub Fest 2007' started by jae, Jun 17, 2007.

1. 1kombilover

1kombilover New Member

2. 1kombilover

1kombilover New Member

3. 1kombilover

1kombilover New Member

4. 1kombilover

1kombilover New Member

5. 1kombilover

1kombilover New Member

6. Tequila Sunrise

Tequila Sunrise Active Member

Hi everyone. Great Pics? Thanks to everyone for a great weekend. The drive from Newcastle was definately worth it, to catch up with old and new faces. Daisy didn't miss a beat up and back and loved being with her mates.

I will definately make the dance floor a lot bigger next time Doc, and hope to see you join in and do a limbo dance or two, don't think you would out do Judy though! Thankyou to Chris and Jonna for their hospitality on Friday and to Roy and the organisers for making another great event successful.

Hope to see everyone at Old Bar in Sept/Oct.
    Must go and make sure my house doesn't end up in Qld tonight like the Wizard of Oz with 125km/hr winds expected very soon, and Daisy doesn't float away.

See you all again soon,

Jacqui

7. 70 BUS

70 BUS New Member

Great pics guys. Thanks for taking the time for posting them. Hopefully next year I won't be in the middle of exams and can make it down.

8. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

Jacqui,
    Thanks so much for coming up...was so good you came...yes that limbo was a head spin with the smirnoffs...lol...
    Might see you at old bar if I end up going....
    Judy

9. Kombigal

Kombigal Member

top weekend

What a great weekeend!

Couldn't work out why my back was giving me curry until the limbo thing was mentioned then it all came back to me in a flash. Me trying to outdo Judy. Not likely, she is shorter so has a decided advantage.

The mystery man ended up being quite frightened of me by the end of the weekend I don't blame him I scare myself sometimes. I will be going to Old Bar and flying solo. If anyone is interested in joining 'Kombis without Kopilots' watch for the upcoming thread (when I get time).

Great to see everyone and meet new cool people. It was especially great to meet doc and the widow to finally put to rest the mystery of his identity. I was exspecting him to be wearing a mask and his undies on the outside of his pants. So that was a little disappointing. Maybe next time.

See you round the ridges
    Kombigal

10. Colin Elmer

Colin Elmer Member

Samba

Hey Guys,

looks like a great weekend, well done.
    Does anyone know any history, details on the samba for sale?
    Is it a KC member?
    Any help appreciated.

Cheers from freezing Adelaide.
    Colin

11. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Member of that Samba is not a KC member from what I know and have seen it at a couple of the VWDCQ Inc Action Days up here in Brisbane.
    Always presents well and is on historical or club plates - some of the panels have dents in them and the interior needs some attention also but just my observations from a distance.

12. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Well carried my DC around all the time I was there adn with everyone else playing happy snaps thought it could stay in it's case

13. hoops

hoops New Member

Goodnight JimBob!

I hope this evening shot comes out ok. If it doesn't, just imagine many tired Kombi eyes going off to sleep up on the hill. Allans big V8 is closest in the shot. Cheers.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2007
  14. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Johnnie, I cannot believe you had time to take all those photos - they must have taken an absolute age to upload.

15. 1kombilover

1kombilover New Member

1 whole day of uploading photo's, that is how i spent my day off yesterday, hope the interstater's enjoyed them, cheers johnnie

16. hoops

hoops New Member

So does this make anybody else feel like a cappachino???? Love the colour coordination.
    [​IMG]

17. hoops

hoops New Member

Had to put Paul and Lynn on site, they are so active and just keep laughin. Take care of that hand Paul.
    [​IMG]

18. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

lot of great pics here guys, the organisers and all the photographers need to give themselves a pat on the back for a job well done.

cheers brian

19. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

I have know that red Splitty for quite a few years now...
    It comes from here in Kingscliff...
    He resto'd that car on his own from the ground up the old school way so its quite a head turner.
    Its name is "Ruby"...
    He also originally owned "Pidge" the pidgeon blue little oval that was parked near him...
    That is now owned by my friend Robb from Tweed Heads.
    Judy

20. [​IMG]

oh is'nt he just sooooo cute.... KC meet Mr percival, Mr percival meet KC.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2007