1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pics of the KC Qld/NSW Camping Tallebudgera

Discussion in 'Queensland/Northern NSW' started by The Dub Driver (Byronbug), Dec 9, 2007.

1. Cameron McGrath

Cameron McGrath Member

Jeeez, Roy even makes the blue panel look "pink' with his reflection. Should have drop that hat down to him.
    Cam...

2. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

A couple of us were chatting about this on the weekend @ the stalag 17/fun police issue
    We need some open space where noise isn't a issue as we are getting such a "Big family Size" now its hard to stay in a caravan park that doesn't freak out straight away over the sheer size of us...

Glow (Glen) suggested a beautiful place I think it was Kennelworth? near Maleny ...sounded great with heaps of space, stream for a swim & away from other non friendly campers, up market winnebago campers etc...

I find it funny as we are always getting into trouble at caravan parks...not for the usual issue Vandalism, alcohol related, swearing, fighting etc...
    its always for noise....laughing too loud, music, ... lol
    I think we need to look at other options, like NON caravan parks, open spaces, free camping areas big enough to cater all of us... or someones paddock!!
    Judy

3. ModelJets

ModelJets Active Member

Well we had a great time aswell. Looking forward to the next bash but with Deb's new job I may be travelling without her again. Have to work out how to get her to the Bus Stop next easter. Thanks all, it's always great to see such wonderful people. Dean, Deb and Jaz.

4. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

More pics
    Bobbys Split....nice
    [​IMG]

My tentsite..& thank you to all that helped put my tent up & down & up & down (when we got relocated...thx
    [​IMG]

Party Central...

[​IMG]

5. ModelJets

ModelJets Active Member

I just checked my lotto ticket from Sat night and have decided that I can't afford the 200 acre block with the camping ground, toilets, showers, no neighbours etc this week but will have a look next Saturday night.

6. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

Oh well Dean that means stopping off at the Newagency again this week for another Lotto ticket...

Then we can own that nice little piece of heaven big enough for our next Kombi Club Xmas party!!....
    with all camping amenties & mod cons!!!...

7. ModelJets

ModelJets Active Member

The 200 acres will be for a camping ground for the KC, an airstrip for the Jets and my neighbour wants to put a small guage railway on it. He runs those miniature trains that you can ride on. He wants to run a link between all the activities. We can all dream hey?

8. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

[​IMG]

The JBH family

[​IMG]

Our neighbours in the park....nice lit up xmas decorations at night...was a big hit with the kids
    & even came out & watched Glow do his fire twirling & clapped...lol
    Had to laugh as I watched him put up that xmas tree & test if the tree lights work...he was wearing a high visabilty work vest at the time...LOL

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2007
  9. chopper

chopper New Member

G'day all...it was fantastic to catch up with everyone and nice to see some new faces...the pics are wonderful;they don't do justice to the great atmosphere over the 2 days. EDEN........bring it on!!!!

chopper

Ps i agree with going to a place such as the one Glenn has suggested...the rules are too strict these days

10. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

Baldwitha Beard...checking out

[​IMG]

Miss Phantom (Hoops)...loaded & ready for fun in the sun...
    [​IMG]

11. natishavingfun

natishavingfun New Member

looks fabulous

Thanks for all the photos guys it looks like a fab weekend, am very jealous of you all. Looks like you had better weather than we had in Sydney this weekend.

12. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

Marty & Doug

[​IMG]

Another of my weird & wonderful shots of Bobbys split

[​IMG]

13. GypsyWannabe

GypsyWannabe Active Member

Hi Nat!

Where've you been? Long time no see... How did you fare in the storms over your way? I've got bruises from 7cm hail stones... I shudder to think how Janie fared out in the open at Annangrove! :eek:

Baz

PS. Sorry, off topic.

14. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

[​IMG]

Our Decorations & secret santa table....

[​IMG]

Cornish(Paul) getting his secret santa

[​IMG]

15. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Dam I'm kicking myself for missing this one :(

16. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Great pics there guys, good to see everyone had a great time.

brian and cathy

17. Kombi Genes

Kombi Genes New Member

have to admit for my second event it was a good choice, was loads of fun.. altho i dnt look to happy in those pictures.. cnt wait to get my own kombi down to an event.

Josh

18. Schmoburger

Schmoburger Active Member

Oh nein!!! I am goink to haff to soak mein KC shirt AGAIN!!! :eek:

We just got back to Nowra finally after a stint in Nimbin on the way down... was very very reluctant to leave that place let me tell you! :D

Must say it was an eventful trip for BC and her crew to say the least, with a clutch cable snapped in Dural, a fuel leak from a bowser overfilling the tank south of Calloundra, countless electrical and fuel problems throughout the trip which I now have to try and sort out, a dizzy cap coming off a few k's out of Nimbin (my bad), a shuddering clutch all the way down the coast and through Sydney (stripped thread in geabox meaning only one bolt securing the bowden tube!), 3 melted fuses, and finally a crazy German somehow breaking thw wipers right before a downpour!

Marty and the guys are now back on their way down to Melbourne as we speak, and hopefully should be back tomorrow sometime (maybe a little optimistic given that Huey is broken too )...

I didn't bother taking a camera cos it was too much effort but Marty more than picked up the slack I reckon. :D

Oh btw... Julian, Lorraine has your chair for you as we inadvertantly pinched it! :eek:

PS... was great to meat you and hang out Josh... welcome to the nuthaus!

19. ABBY_75

ABBY_75 New Member

Yes it was certainly a great weekend we all had heaps of fun - you lot a mad mad mad - thats why we loves yas. heres my photo contribution;

Glowmonkey Glen glowing brighter than ever
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

20. ABBY_75

ABBY_75 New Member

more of us mad lot
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]