Porsche Cayenne VS VW T5 Van - Check the stright line speed comparison!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Syncro27, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Syncro27

Syncro27 Well-Known Member

2. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

The engine is back where it belongs. In the rear.

3. oldman

oldman Super Moderator Staff Member

& a Porsche engine at that !!

4. Bennyharp

Bennyharp Member

That's awesome!! I love t5's but the money I would spend on one would get me a nice bay or split

5. Dubman

Dubman Well-Known Member

I've been looking at T5's all day at work, not the prettiest car in the VW lot, but wouldn't knock one back either especially if it had a GT2 motor in the boot.

6. mike malli

mike malli Member

Guys, your hearing aids need an oil change. I could hear the guy loud and clear...I had no probs to understand him. What's your problem? :lol:

Mike

PS: I certainly would accept the T5 as a present, I certainly would not spend 150 grand on a car. I might be mad but I am not crazy. I would flog it off to the next best buyer and get myself a nice T3 with a set of new tyres and Bilstein B4 shocks...maybe a lick of new paint....and a rebuild gearbox....and a rebuild engine....and new suspension rubbers and, and, and. Did I mention a new wind screen?

7. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

One of my bosses drives a Cayenne - I have moved it in the car park at work but thats it. They look just like a lot of other mum taxi's on the road, which is what this one is - might have leather seats but it still has a booster seat in the back and McDonalds wrapper on the floor. :lol: Not sure how she still has her licence though...

I haven't driven a T5 yet.

8. syncro

syncro Well-Known Member

You need one to complete the set.

9. samba61

samba61 Member

up until i got my samba i had a t5 caravelle 130bhp.........very nice drive with heated seats etc.......sold it to fund my coming restoration of my samba....miss it but my wife owns a t4 caravelle......i prefer my samba any day.
    just love it
    rob