Porsche Cayenne VS VW T5 Van - Check the stright line speed comparison!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Syncro27, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Syncro27

Syncro27 Active Member

2. The engine is back where it belongs. In the rear.

3. oldman

oldman Super Moderator

& a Porsche engine at that !!

4. Bennyharp

Bennyharp New Member

That's awesome!! I love t5's but the money I would spend on one would get me a nice bay or split

5. I've been looking at T5's all day at work, not the prettiest car in the VW lot, but wouldn't knock one back either especially if it had a GT2 motor in the boot.

6. mike malli

mike malli Member

Guys, your hearing aids need an oil change. I could hear the guy loud and clear...I had no probs to understand him. What's your problem? :lol:

Mike

PS: I certainly would accept the T5 as a present, I certainly would not spend 150 grand on a car. I might be mad but I am not crazy. I would flog it off to the next best buyer and get myself a nice T3 with a set of new tyres and Bilstein B4 shocks...maybe a lick of new paint....and a rebuild gearbox....and a rebuild engine....and new suspension rubbers and, and, and. Did I mention a new wind screen?

7. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

One of my bosses drives a Cayenne - I have moved it in the car park at work but thats it. They look just like a lot of other mum taxi's on the road, which is what this one is - might have leather seats but it still has a booster seat in the back and McDonalds wrapper on the floor. :lol: Not sure how she still has her licence though...

I haven't driven a T5 yet.

8. syncro

syncro Active Member

You need one to complete the set.

9. samba61

samba61 Member

up until i got my samba i had a t5 caravelle 130bhp.........very nice drive with heated seats etc.......sold it to fund my coming restoration of my samba....miss it but my wife owns a t4 caravelle......i prefer my samba any day.
    just love it
    rob