Posting Pics

Discussion in 'Kombi Club' started by KahunaKombi, Feb 8, 2007.

1. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

When all else fails Brian ..... RTFM :rolleyes:

BrianK likes this.
  2. chris taylor

chris taylor Well-Known Member

Hey Brian, I can tell you mate that I get SO frustrated some times trying to work these damned computers out not to mention the bloody new fangled phones:mad:, thank goodness my lovely daughter has a lot of patience and enough good sense to remove the hammer hanging over this comp.:rolleyes:
    And by the way the old fart syndrome only comes about when I eat processed meat.o_O;):)

BrianK likes this.
  3. chris taylor

I don't know how you can do it BUT, and I repeat, on your camera or mobile phone there should be a setting that enables you to reduce your picture resolutions from whatever to whatever , had a little Nokia that had it and my Samsung galaxie 2 has it, and like you could not download photos onto any site ,always came up as an error , and that happened on any forum regardless of whose site it was. Then once I reduced the resolution down to 800 ^ 480 or there a bouts I now have no trouble at all. Having said all that if you can take photos with the I pad surely there must be a resolution reduction setting there somewhere within the guts of the thing and if you can find it and reduce the size as mentioned it might just solve your problem. I think I can sort of understand what Bert is saying regards Apple that they are only compatible with Apple.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    BrianK likes this.
  4. tomhic

tomhic Active Member

With my Apple MacBook Air I just drag and drop the pictures straight into the post. Never tried with my iPad but maybe as simple as that.

tom

5. wenmac

wenmac Active Member

With my iPad, I just upload a file and it drops straight in.

6. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Try again

I did one the other day and it worked but no just says error to big.

7. wenmac

wenmac Active Member

Try the edit function Brian, then crop the photo, see how that goes. When I take photos with my iPhone I email them to myself and pick the medium size before I send. That seems to work as well.

BrianK likes this.
  8. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

I think I have it, edit and shrunk a pic, see what happens next. First one worked and second didn't. It seems every pic I want to show I just shrink and go with it. Try this one from our trip over to Perth two years ago. Thanks for help mate and also to every one that tried to help as well.

Attached Files:

chris taylor likes this.
  9. wenmac

wenmac Active Member

That worked fine Brian. Except the Beatles look a little older in that photo;)

chris taylor and BrianK like this.
  10. chris taylor

Good on ya mate , its always good when something that just really stuffs your day up :mad: suddenly works:) , look forward to catching up with you at some point while at Forbes, cheers mate ;)

BrianK likes this.
  11. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Good to see you got it worked (Well at least for the moment) :) ..... if only they'd post as full size pics and not thumbnails :confused: that you have to click on and wait to load up :oops:

12. Resnort

Resnort Active Member

Image resized on PC is great :cool: