probably not able to make it

Discussion in 'The National Kombi Club Bus Stop 2008' started by chopper, Feb 29, 2008.

1. chopper

chopper New Member

The way my workschedule is at the moment I don't think Mrs chopper and myself will be able to make it. Basically I started a new job on the 2nd of January and have sofar only worked 2 weeks for them due to rain and they have paid me for all the time I've been with them so I don't feel it's a good move asking for time off!!!
    That said.... it looks like another low pressure system is heading our way and work might stop again but if the weather keeps up we won't be able to make it.

chopper

2. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

BUGGER, that's no good Rob....let's hope the weather is on your side....................Lorraine

3. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Hey Rob - very sorry to hear that. However, as discussed, if Rosie DOES want to come, she could fly down to Sydney with me and we could make it happen. I'm sure she'd have lots of offers to share either a tent or camper. Jules would be the most likely, as she IS Rosie's bubbles buddy!

That's one option.

Chin up cheeky chops. :D

4. Kombigal

Kombigal Member

Mrs Chopper on the loose with the bubble gals

I will be on the blower to Mrs Chopper to maybe fly down to Newcastle and come down with Jacqui and I. Chopper should be afraid, very afraid. Hee hee.

Jules.

5. chopper

chopper New Member

Thanks for that Jules!!! Investing in champagne stocks as well as panadol seems to be a good option for me!!!
    Let's hope the weather is on my side.......

chopper

6. glow-monkey

glow-monkey Active Member

Its a horrible to thing to pray for more rain in a place thats had too much already, so I'll just cross my fingers and hope. cheers Glen