1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Re the Convoy to Eden (Tassie mob)

Discussion in 'Tasmania' started by cammokombi, Mar 11, 2008.

1. BargeArse

BargeArse Active Member

I guess this is about the time to wish you Tassie folk a safe trip. Enjoy your camp-over tonight, Dave. And Stevie - you'll be right mate. If you're following Dave, hopefully you won't get too lost. :p

Other than any of your last minute posts tonight, I guess we'll be seeing you guys next Friday. How exciting!! :D

Julian.

2. StevieVW

StevieVW Well-Known Member

Cheers Julian, Can't wait either til Eden.

3. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

Last post

dah da taaaaaa! That was a trumpet playing the last post!!! Ha Ha No seriously I hope you guys have a safe ferry trip and dont get too sea sick!
    See you tomorrow night.
    All the best
    Cammo

4. glow-monkey

glow-monkey Active Member

Wishing all well, and hope you have a safe and wonderful journey, I cant wait until us Northerners get going, my trip starts Tuesday, I head to paul and lynn's (golfy) I will be staying with them tuesday night, otherwise I would be having to leave here about 4am to make reedy creek in time to start the convoy with the others up here at 730. I figured it will be a long enough day without the extra 3hrs for Glomo and I. See you all there, and again Good Luck.

5. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

Technology

When I was a kid I used to watch Star Trek on TV and wish I had all the gadgetry such as handheld communicators and location devices! Woohoo! Here in the future or the present we do! How cool is that? I got an SMS from Dave stating that they are safely on board the boat. With the GPS technology we have all Dave has to do is find 37degrees 50' 01.69"S 145degrees 17' 47.63" at an altitude of 124.0m. and he will be here. They should arrive around 7:30pm tonight.
    Eden is Nigh!!!!!
    Woohoo!!!!!
    Cammo.