1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Road Trip

Discussion in 'Kombi Club' started by Mafti, Jul 29, 2006.

1. Mafti

Mafti New Member

A week ago the family went on a cruise with the Adelaide mob, my wife came home with the idea she wants a kombi.
    Im thinking if she didnt get one soon she will change her mind.(she wanted a split micro, yeah right.)
    It was only needed to cart kids around, so I found on Ebay a 73 Bay Deluxe.(a low light wouldve been nice) Micro,
    that looks neat and tidy thay could do with a tidy up. We bought it!
    Problem is its in Melbourne. So a phone call to fellow Kombi member TTMK (the Mechanic) and he is willing to come on a road trip to pick up Leas kid carter. Trip will probably take place next week end.
    Ive got no idea what this bus is like, other than the photos posted on Ebay. (Lucky Dip) Cant expect to much for $2000

2. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

I hope you have a great trip :D I am sure she will love the bus.

3. kommodius

kommodius Active Member

Geez Mafti!! How come Tom gets the return ticket??? :evil:
    Just because he's the best Kombi mechanic in Adelaide shouldn't knock the rest of us out of the running!! :wink:

Have a great trip guys. Looking forward to seeing the micro when you get her back.
    ....................... and leave the engine alone Mafti you deviate!!!

Have fun Lea. See you on the next run. (and you can bring that Subi driver bloke if you have too!!:lol: )

Ray & da (air-cooled) Boyz

4. 77bay

77bay Active Member

Mmmm, road trip, no women, sounds like trouble to me! :wink:

5. Mafti

Mafti New Member

Road trip has been cancelled.
    The kombi didnt turn out to be what I expected. Thanks TTMK, and Ray if the trip went ahead you were going to be asked along, Honest!!
    My wife is still after an 8 seater Bay in fair condition. So if anybody knows of one for sale, let us know.

Mafti