1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rock the 'Cliffe Sunday 26th Oct 08

Discussion in 'Queensland/Northern NSW' started by jae, Oct 26, 2008.

1. jae

jae New Member

Great turn out on a perfect October day. Here are a couple of my shots. I may have gone a little over board with the Fisheye lens.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jae

jae New Member

3. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

Thanks Kyra for organising what turned out to be a fantastic day, and what a great turn out. It just goes to show this must be a good location to get people from both North and South.
    Sorry I didnt get around to saying good bye to eveyone but when Roy said he was leaving I thought I would join him so I didnt travel home alone. I even left without the banner so hopefully Doug has that safe and sound.
    I didnt take many photos I was too busy meeting new people and catching up with old friends.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

5. phatratpat

phatratpat New Member

I was comeing but had a bucks night to go too last night
    I dont feel so good now !!!think I will go lie down now!

6. Kombi of Hope

Kombi of Hope New Member

WOW - looks like you had a great turnout! How many Kombis?

7. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

I didnt count but I think around 30

8. komuter

komuter Guest

it was a craker of a day for the weather,reddy turned it on

9. the invisible smith

the invisible smith New Member

What a fantastic day.....weather was beautiful, and what a superb part of town!

It was great to meet some new faces, and catch up with some old ones, hope to catch you all again at the Xmas breakup.

I think Lynne said she counted about 38..

Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  10. Roy

Roy Administrator Staff Member

Great to see so many club members turn out to a local meet. Well done Kyra, very nice spot, but guess what, yes thats right, too much sun :eek:

I think there was a few more than 30, well done guys, see you all at Australia Zoo

11. komuter

komuter Guest

krya is a champ,thanks for the intos to other members.and us qlders realy do rule!

12. Kombi of Hope

Kombi of Hope New Member

Hey Peter

I asked Craig as a fellow KOH supporter to give you a hug from us to say thank you for your support, but he thought that might be a bit weird ..... so we're sending you a big hug from Newy :D :heart:

Glad you all had a lovely afternoon.

V and M xxxx

13. the invisible smith

the invisible smith New Member

Yeah.....besides, he's a Broncos supporter!

14. komuter

komuter Guest

iam glad he didnt give me a hug ,hes a big unit ,i have only just got over a broken rib,ooooch that would have hurt,he is a nice bloke and so was everyone i met today ,hey v verity and meg i might be heading down that way shortly if all goes to plan so i will have to catch up ,there was some realllly nice kombis there today ,just got to love it ,cheers peter

15. Kombi of Hope

Kombi of Hope New Member

Fantastic Peter - we'd love to catch up. Any good at backyard blitzing? :lol:

16. DancingDoonars

DancingDoonars Active Member

Awesome day,:) beautiful Kombis,:) great food, :) unforgettable freindly people:heart:

John, Josh and Sam

17. wandering minstrels

wandering minstrels New Member

Let's try this again! (& again, & again!!!) Thanks for a great morning and the opportunity to meet some great people. Unfortunately, we had to leave early to go to work, but enjoyed our time there. Here are the pics I took before we shot through. Hopefully this one will work:[​IMG]
    Thanks again. Catch you all next time. Maybe it should be a regular thing?.....
    Cheers
    Terry & Janet (& Shaq - the dog)

18. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Jae - excellent photos - and no, you didn't go overboard with the fish eye (or whatever you call it). they look way cool.

'Twas a great day - I reckon it was the best turn out that we've had in QLD, and the general consensus was that we should make that location a regular haunt. Easy for the North and South folk to get to, and it had great facilities - fully lockable kiddies playground. What more do you need?? ;)

I have collected about 10,000 more freckles, I'm tired and wind blown, but we all had a great day. Thanks everybody. :D

19. komuter

komuter Guest

yep done a few, have deen a chippy for a long time well it feels like a long time

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
  20. komuter

komuter Guest

there is nothing wrong with freckles they are cute .that might sound bias from a freckly person,but i do know what you mean by the sun effect,my lip exploded this week from sunburn i think or it may have been burnt from trying to get that last bit out of the smoke,:umm: