rtts pics

Discussion in 'Run to the Sun 2011' started by scotty*85, Nov 27, 2011.

1. 3Amigos

3Amigos Active Member

$ 28000 :)

2. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

The silver KG is/was owned by Al's brother in law and Al had done some of the work on it but as for a full resto by him ????.

Was actually offered it as a straight swap for Igor a couple of yrs back and while tempted it wasn't what I needed ie a ute :umm:

3. coastal kombi

coastal kombi New Member

Did any body get any more shots of the Orange Westy? Is that the burnt westy that was in the UK for a while?

4. terbear

terbear Member

My Sally....

[​IMG]

5. Thomas

Thomas New Member

6. douggieboy

douggieboy Active Member

Photos from Alan Parkes

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. douggieboy

douggieboy Active Member

More from Alan and Guide Dogs Queensland

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just wanted to thank you for inviting Guide Dogs Queensland to again participate in this year’s Run To The Sun VW Festival, and for making us feel so welcome on the day.

Your attendees were very supportive of our association and we raised a total of $386 in donations, merchandise and raffle ticket sales, which will certainly help our Guide Dog Services program. I have attached a couple of photos for you, including one of the Zarraffas Coffee girls.

We really did enjoy being part of the lovely atmosphere there all morning, and look forward to joining you again next year.

Kind regards
    Lynne

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  8. saabman

saabman Well-Known Member

Looks like it was great day.

The vehicles look great and teh photography is exceptional. Well done guys and girls ;)

9. Das_Dubber

Das_Dubber Member

Yep Bert is right - my brother in law Brad owns the KG and it has been restored and upgraded by both of us over several years with the body receiving a respray by me a couple of months ago just to tidy it up and give it a clean fresh look (detailed the 16in Fuchs at the same time). Brad has around $45-50K invested (not including my time)....he is now after a boat to get some more use with his family as the kids have outgrown the back seat ;) It is loads of fun to drive with 127hp at the wheels, 4 wheel discs and suspension you can throw into corners as hard as you are prepared to go. Anyway, enough of the advertisement.....I figured since its not related to my businesses in any way, I would be allowed to post these details without prior permission.
    Al