Discussion in 'Run to the Sun 2011' started by ruby6689, Oct 23, 2011.
Please put us down for camping and the show, no food. Can't wait! See you all there. Will & Sheila
Suppose Id better get organised
1 for camping /party/noodles
Volunteers Positions Have All Been Taken
Thank you to all who have volunteered to assist with the Show on 27th.
All positions have now been filled.
I will be in touch with full instructions as we get closer to the event.
Geez, even I'm getting excited about this year.
Yayy party party
Please put me down for the works, camping, food (if there is a veggie option) and secret Santa.
Looking forward to it.
Lets hope the weather is kind to us.
I am up for camping, party , food thanks
run to the sun
can you please put pam and I down for food as well sounds nice I'm getting hungry
Add one person please for the weekend camping/food etc...
Please add noel and leanne for camping, partying and if you need last minute helpers Doug, please let us know - looking forward to seeing everyone
Secret santa for us too! Not bringing Nick, sorry Tommy
speaking of santa,who,s the bunny this year ???
Your offsider from last year BTW you've been elected to be 'helper' again.....dust off that Elfs outfit.:lol:
OH BUGGER !!......I must help the master ......:wtf:
After confirming with the boss We will be in for Camping, Party food etc X2 Sergio and Kate. Will meet up and join the convoy at Yatala on Sat Really looking forward to it !!! And meeting every one face to face.
Watch & learn Grasshopper
& NO goosing the nice young ladies who will wish to sit on our laps this year.
its my job !!! how else can I play the naughty elf..:umm:..troll...gimp....!
I'll tell your good (& long suffering) lady if you don't behave.
Hi guys thought I would let you know that I am bringing a +1 but will be minus a dog. Noodles for my friend too
Christmas Party & Camping Checklist
1. BRING A GOOD TORCH. THERE ARE LIGHTS BUT WE CAN'T GUARANTEE A LIGHT IN THE PORTABLE TOILETS AND SHOWERS. THERE ARE ALSO GOOD SHOWERS AND TOILETS IN THE SHOWGROUND HALL FOR OUR USE - THESE ARE WELL LIT.
2. BRING A LONG EXTENSION LEAD WITH A HOUSEHOLD 10AMP PLUG, IF YOU WANT POWER TO YOUR VAN. YOU MAY NOT BE RIGHT NEXT TO A POWER POINT.
3. BRING TENT POLES, ROPES & TENT PEGS TO HELP SECURE THE 6M x 9M TARP THAT WE WILL ERECT OFF THE ROTARY BAR AREA. MAKE SURE YOU LABEL YOURS TO ENSURE YOU GET THEM BACK ON SUNDAY MORNING.
4. BE PREPARED TO SHIFT YOUR VAN INTO THE DESIGNATED SHOW PARKING AREAS AT 8:30AM ON SUNDAY MORNING. WE WILL HOPEFULLY BE FILLING THE SPACE RIGHT DOWN TO THE CATTLE SHEDS WITH SHOW VISITORS ON SUNDAY - DAY VISTORS WILL START TO ARRIVE AT 9AM.
5. PLEASE USE THE GARBAGE BAGS WHICH WE WILL PROVIDE AND CLEAN UP ALL YOUR RUBBISH.
I especially love number 5, the more you clean up after yourselves the less Adrian and I have to do
2 not attending
I cant make it so please remove me from camping,party and sunday.
same for debbie[lottie] busy with shift so not there for camp/party/sun either. posting for her as her computer out of action at mo.
thanks to organisers and catch everyone soon
Separate names with a comma.