1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shannons German Auto Display (Formerly German Autofest) and cruise 22 - 23 Sep 12

Discussion in 'ACT' started by kombi-man, Aug 4, 2012.

1. kombi-man

kombi-man Member

Hi All, Canberra and Beyond,
    I was thinking of getting together for Brunch (11amish) on Saturday 22 Sep 2012 at Buzz Cafe in Fyshwick prior to the start of Autofest

Just an opportunity to gather, chat and then head to the Autofest in convoy, the cruise is 2pm for 2:30pm at Russell.

I am not too sure if there are any other plans as the info I have found doesn't give toom much away.

I can't find any additional info on the Shannon's website but I have this link from VW Watercooed.. http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/foru...2-a-72918.html

2. phantom

phantom Member

I have posted information for 'German Auto Display' in the Coming Events section - cruise Saturday 22 Sep, carshow Sunday 23 Sep. If you drive a VW, bring it along. More info to come.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  3. kombi-man

kombi-man Member

4. kombi-man

kombi-man Member

LOL. :)
    Grant and I joked about it at the last ACT KCers gathering and now it has happened.
    Table for 1 :)
    Sitting here at Buzz on my lonesome :)
    Jack360 said he may be here around 1 pm, so I am having some lunch while I await his arrival.
    Thought I would pull the iPad out to kill some time and read a few posts.
    Have a great weekend all.

5. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

At least I made it a table for 2 by 1.15pm......:lol:

Fun afternoon Carl.... must put up some cruise pics soon.

6. Jack360

Jack360 Member

Yea sorry I couldn't make it lads, didn't get the bus back on the road till about 5. Made it to the show the next day and to my surprise my bus took out 2nd place in the bay Kombi class :) will post pics up soon.