1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shed to sand/spray boooth in 10min

Discussion in 'Bay Tech Clinic' started by beerdoc, May 13, 2006.

1. beerdoc

beerdoc Active Member

Not elaborate but did not take Ruckus and I too long and not lot of dollars to do

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Split 1

Split 1 New Member

Did the same with mine.
    I did have to put some plastic on the top, I found that when birds landed on the roof they caused dust to fall into the paint from the rafters

[​IMG]

3. Volksaddict

Volksaddict Member

All it takes is time and plenty of cleaning and cleaning..but worth the effort...Just goto watch those Iso..... whatevers in the 2pak dont get you...ive been using an airless to prime and build coat with ...no air...pumps paint out at 2200psi ..so just like hosing it on very little excess paint floating around..and as its not atomised any excess drops to the floor

4. Split 1

Split 1 New Member

I used a little CIG beaver vacum cleaner type sprayer to throw the epoxy primer on, it had about a 3mm tip and put loads on, the thing only cost about $120.
    I did have to throw it away after using the epoxy as it sets like concrete and I forgot to clean it.......

I did use a proper gravity fed gun and compressor to spray the top colour, which was 2 pac, just be careful.

Dave

5. Volksaddict

Volksaddict Member

Nice to work with 2pak.....but horrible for the health ....most of the stuff we use in aussie is banned in europe/uk ...all water based i think..and hard to repair