Discussion in 'The Kombi Club Bus stop 2017' started by Komb_kruiser_chick, Mar 28, 2017.
Yeah I heard your playing houso's with Shorty & Shazza & Scooter
Was wondering if any one would mind our kombi inc, 2 adults and a 4 year old sharing a pitch as there are none available.
We are on a cancellation list with the park should there be a spot for us.
We have no awning and only require power fr a fridge.
Sqiudy can no longer come and has asked if anyone wants his site to message him. It may still be available if you are quick.
Thanks Lorraine. I havnt cancelled my site as yet as was waiting to see if anyone wants it. Just let me know, asap , as don't want to mess the campsite around.
Looks like you've 'landed on your feet'. PM Squidy ASAP.
I just emailed Johnny to PM Squidy & told him he's the luckiest bloke in Aus (as is Squidy the reverse of this). One mans joy is anothers sorrow. Good on you Squidy for holding it open without hurting the park.
Should have booked 3 sites at cost, then sell them off at a hefty profit, to those less organized.....
Nice gesture Steve, and equally sad that circumstances require you to do so.
Like me, have a few beverages over Easter, and imagine what could have been....... then look forward to the Old Bar Kombifest.
Nice going Squidy unfortunately you will still loose your deposit but happy days for Johnny. You guys will need to be coordinated, I'd advise Johnny ringing park & letting them know you are "sharing" with Steve. Then Steve ring park & cancel his booking. Otherwise site will be available to next in waiting line which is probably a member of the general public at this late stage. JOHNNY PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET IN, in the Who's Coming Where are you staying thread thankyou cheers
Thanks David I have just explained below how they need to do this to secure site for Johnny. cheers
Squidy give Johnny your booking name then let him contact park that he is "sharing" with you. Later you can ring park & let them know you're not coming. Other than Johnny being next in line on waiting list, KC will probably loose that site to general public Either way you will loose your deposit unfortunately
we are happy to share our site...plenty of room for a kombi...just message me
Jerome & Suzanne
Hi Deb, i have left a message for Squidy i will let you know how it all pans out on the Who's coming thread.
Thank you Jerome & Suzanne for the kind offer.
When i spoke to the campsite yesterday there was one spot available 150 meters from the main group but we wanted to stay in the thick of it.
Looking forward to meeting you all.
Thanx Johnny L , Anna & Jack
Good luck cheers
Thanks all, working but have pm reply to johnny and will call sort out later
Not sure if johnny can make it so if there's anyone else shout out otherwise will cancel in next couple days
Oh bugger! Hope they can make it!
Ok, so johnny is sharing with others so I'm going to cancel tomorrow peeps. Hope you all have an absolutely awesome time. Gutted I won't be there. Drive safe !!
Hi guys we are a few days into ownership of a T2. We have a few prior commitments and don't want to book for 4 nights. We are after Friday night and Sunday night if anyone has a spot. We are a family of 4, we will be sleeping in the van with a teen in a swag and a table for our gear and sunshade if needed. (Fingers crossed).
the sites here are quite large
easily accomodate 2 kombis and 2 tents/annex .
we are already going to be sharing our site ...am sure others will offer
Separate names with a comma.