1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some footage from the wynnum drive.

Discussion in 'Kombi Club' started by glow-monkey, Dec 7, 2008.

1. glow-monkey

glow-monkey Active Member

Indigo asked if I still had the footage I took from the trip from Kangaroo point to Wynnum a few mths ago, as I followed him for a bit and he wanted to see his van on the road, watch for the wave in the mirror at about the 4min mark, so I put together a little bit of Bessie for him. And no apologies for the Kylie, she rocks.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=v2UXWqQprOI

2. BelnMic

BelnMic New Member

Hi Glow Monkey
    The kids and I Loved it!! Bessie looks great and all the others ahead. It felt like I had just been on my first cruise. We are yet to experience it and cannot wait to meet you all.
    Keep up the good work. B:)

3. back street bessie

back street bessie Active Member

Thankyou Glen for gathering that footage,I often wondered what Bess looked like from behind and how she sits on the road etc.:cool:
    It was a great cruise day and as you can see i was following Amanda (Understanding Mercury) so i was already having trouble hearing my tunes and my engine over Norberts rumble.
    Great day out,thanks again Glen
    Steve

4. Resol

Resol Active Member

Nice footage.....
    Feels like you where there but missing a bit more of the beautiful kombi engine noise,:lol:
    Not sure about the Kylie thing for me.:lol:
    Cant wait til Chubby is up and running to go on a cruise with everyone..

5. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Love it, love it, love it.

Two words though Steve - bare bottom!!! You've gotta get that sorted - once you can get off the floor and walk down the stairs without too much pain. :)

6. DancingDoonars

DancingDoonars Active Member

Fantastic to see those Kombis cruzing through my old stomping ground.:D I grew up not far from Wynnum Rd Morningside and I know every bump in that road. I'm puzzled by one thing though . . .I wonder what the name of that white Kombi is???:eek:

7. BargeArse

BargeArse Active Member

That's nicely done, Glen. Thanks a million for the reminder of how good a day that was. :)

Steve - and I was in front of Amanda, so it was good to see the odd glimpse of Daisy travelling along too. And even travelling behind me Norbie was making his presence felt aurally!