Space maker Drive-away awning?

Discussion in 'Klub Fest 2007' started by snug, Jun 20, 2007.

1. snug

snug Member

Hello everyone just wondering for those who got the chance to go to Klubfest if anyone had a look at or purchased the Space maker Drive-away awning?

We are going to buy one of Roy so just wondering if looked good/stable etc? And did anyone take any photos of it next to a Kombi?

Thanks big help,
    James

2. JHB88

JHB88 Member

Didn't buy one but helped pull it down.

Solid steel frame looked easy to put together, nice and wide so it completely covered the open sliding door.

Two Adults easy, + 1 kid ok, +2 kids would need bunks, +3 kids getting a bit crowded.

Shown in photo next to Roy's new bus - good idea having the cover as well.
    [​IMG]
    Closer up - tent on right- sorry but I was actually shooting the Samba - can you blame me?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2007
  3. snug

snug Member

Thanks for that, I would be looking at the Samba too. Silly tent getting in the way.

4. hahah its looks good

im talkin bout both the tent and smaba of coaurse!

5. ophhh by the way

does roy have any more of those tents or were they just a klubfest thingy!

6. MISS VDUB

MISS VDUB New Member

Bob and i bought the one Roy had at Klub Fest, he reckons he should be getting more in but not sure when? Not sure on the price of the new ones coming in either, thats why we thought we should snap that one up!

It's great, no more practicing my contorsionist act while trying to secretly get changed with WAY too eager swap meeters stalking around our bus!

Ash x

7. hmm!!

ill defently have to get one!