1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stretch camper

Discussion in 'Kombi Spotting' started by Ray, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Ray

Ray Member

Spotted this one at Main Beach on the Gold Coast. Parked a cross the road from the Tourist Park. Looks like it has duplicate drivers and passenger seat behind the originals and then a camper cupboard and bed at the back. Powered by a V6 holden. Check out the size of that front bullbar! It was for sale but no price listed. I have a photo with the phone number if anyone is interested. Not quite as good looking once you get close.
    [​IMG]

2. Resol

Resol Active Member

Looks pretty decked out & watecooled as well..
    Would certainly turn heads!!
    Love the stone gaurd!!
    But not the bull bar!!

3. LOMBI

LOMBI Member

I think this comes from Tasmania

Being someone interested in Stretches - i remember seeing this - i think it might have been listed on ebay - not sure - but definateley came out of tassie

4. Just Corey

Just Corey New Member

For me this is not quite as visually appealing as the likes of lombi or Adelaide's Splity rat limo (I don't know who actually owns that awesome kombi, Dave? Anyone?)

That being said, it's still a nice find and I'd love to see something like that parked by the side of the road, I'm sure it turns many heads.

Looks like its forsale...?
    Did you get any details?

5. baldy_pixie

baldy_pixie Member

we would not mind that one if for right price it really means you would have a one of a kind Kombi

6. Dingostrategy

Dingostrategy Active Member

Gutsy effort. Gotta love the honesty of going to the trouble of stretching a Kombi, then throwing some tin with rivets on the dogleg. I really dig it. I would lose the bullbar, reconsider wheen choice - but that's it. Wouldn't mind knowing what's inside. It's well cool. Very unique. I prefer Lombi and van winkel too, but I'd have all three in a fleet. This one can be the bar, the other two can carry the wedding party.

7. daydreamer

daydreamer Member

yeah, I saw this kommmbi on ebay 12 months or so ago, it was from tassie and they were after 30k plus from memory. the checkerplate draw behind passenger door pulls out to reveal a gas bbq. wonder if its got a spa too?

8. 75doofus

75doofus Member

hey i saw it parked there too... I pulled over and had a look.

9. jennifer lane

jennifer lane Member

hi all . i bought ''LONGNECK'' down the gold coast at run 2 sun just gone. i drove her up 2 bourketown FNQ in december.had so much fun on da trip .no she has not got a spa but working on dat one cheers jeni.

10. Necro

Necro Active Member

Hey Jen, I'd love to see whats inside, can we have some pics...

Congrats on the purchase looks like a fun bus and welcome to Kombi Club, I hope to see Longneck and meet you one day...:)