Sunday the 10th At Mannum Sth Aust, Kombi Cruise.all welcome

Discussion in 'South Australia' started by chris taylor, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Wattie

Wattie Active Member

Bring it on :)

2. BrianK

BrianK Well-Known Member

Hey Chris is this down Victor Harbour way?

3. chris taylor

chris taylor Well-Known Member

if you know where the K I ferry leaves to go to KI , well its the next bay north, you can go through Victor harbour down past Deep Creek into Delamere then turn left at the T junction then right about a half a klm and follow your nose down a long winding steep SEALED rd. its all signed posted. Look it up in your road atlas .
    Cheers Mate

4. chris taylor

Hope a few more turn up than we had at Mannum. Remember though there is no power down there and you must bring all things that you may need :ie drinks {refreshments }, food ,water . there are, toilets usually very clean , two bbqs, kids playground, and a large covered area with tables and seats . most of the camping areas are on lawn and some are shaded by large pine trees. Fees used to be $6 but im sure they have gone up by now . A lot of people go swimming there and the beach seems to be ok for that , if you like to fish there is the new jetty which is really good only its a bit of a walk from the the camp area, very popular for Squidding . I have not looked up on the internet to see if there has been any changes but i will do . will draw a map latter on and post it on here for those that are unsure where to go.

5. chris taylor

Just checked and there is a site on Rapid bay camp ground , for those coming from the northern side of Rapid bay you will have to go through the Township of Myponga, Yankallila, Normanville , where you will have turn left and follow directions you will then go past Second Valley and then you will see the turnoff for Rapid Bay on your right , If you go past the Delamere shop you have gone to far. If any one need s any further imfo PM me .

6. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Put up a new post in the coming events for SA so it doesn't get lost Chris.