1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunny Coast Komvoy slide show

Discussion in 'Queensland/Northern NSW' started by KellieBee, Nov 17, 2008.

1. KellieBee

KellieBee New Member

[YOUTUBE]jU-PeR3MjrM[/YOUTUBE]

2. the invisible smith

the invisible smith New Member

Awsome job KB. Love it! :cool:

3. arkemup

arkemup Member

This has to happen more!! well done KB

4. hels

hels New Member

BRILLIANT! Well done Kellie B - you are a very clever lady :cool:

God I hate those normal car drivers that push in to our convoys though :mad:

5. KellieBee

KellieBee New Member

thanks guys
    I had such a blast It just had to be imortalized
    It was my first komvoy

6. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

That was GOOD :D Love the music .....well done Kellie

7. komuter

komuter Guest

that was great .i have driven that cruise at caloundra so many times it realy felt like i was in that kombi with the music rockn,great well done

8. The Brewmaster

The Brewmaster New Member

Great slideshow!

Kellie

Great slide show.... well done in showing your artistic flair..... and brings to a head why we don't do more cruises rather than just attends shows and other events. The kombi was born to drive and we park them all too often

The last minute or two is my daily drive to and from work each day. Love the Moff's/ King's Beach run...... what happened to Happy's just around the corner...... did you stop too soon?

A idea to think about.........

Perhaps we should organise another cruise sometime in December or January and map it out so that someone can add some outdoor shots to the ones shot "in-convoy", with
    • specific planned route taking in a range of scenery Sunshine Coast Beaches and Maleny Montville hinterland, etc
    • specific stops/ lay-up points to photograph the convoy at a stop
    • drive under bridge shots with some one taking shots as you pass underneath
    • drive through areas of Caloundra, Mooloolaba, Coolum, Noosa, Maleny , Montville, etc, ......
    • perhaps a specific place to have lunch where a lot of kombis can fit.
    • anything else we can think of.......

Cheers
    Brett

9. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Clever clogs. That was great! Shame we missed the big cruise with everyone, but my High Tea and champagne had my name written on it!! :)

10. KellieBee

KellieBee New Member

Brett hels and i were just saying how much fun we have and how there should be more of it
    the grinning faces of the people we drove by were pricesless
    up all up for another cruise the hinterland is a definate must
    always the photographer Brett i argee someone on the road side would be a must
    now how do we slove the problem of strays joining in
    nothing like a commod to wreck a line up shot

11. Rocky

Rocky Well-Known Member

love it love it love it

12. hels

hels New Member

Brett we are heading up to the coast this weekend for a 4 day weekend - maybe we could do a mini convoy? too soon?? it's a busy time of year...

13. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

Can anyone please let me know what the song is that is being played in that clip?

14. hilto

hilto New Member

sweeeeeeet clip kellie b! love it! am up for another komvoy this weekend if anybody else is....

15. Archeress

Archeress Guest

We need to practise tight formation driving kellie...and dont let anyone else in. Also the lead driver needs to stay close enough to the pack and read the lights so we dont get split...

16. hilto

hilto New Member

good call Kelly - Lorraine was going to post "convoy procedure" up sometime which i think is a great call - gotta accomadate for everyone...

17. The Brewmaster

The Brewmaster New Member

Always up for a cruise

Always up for a cruise Hels and Kellie .....just have to know when it's on ...... seems not all people knew of the Sunday cruise ....... including us and a few of the other Sunshine Coast locals ........ I was home posting pics up of Saturday at Australia Zoo.

Will talk to Toni and contact Randal & Denise, Glenn & Kellie, Kelly and Celia, Jonno & Leanne, Col, Denise and Stan plus a few others on the SC so as we can have a bit of a reccy cruise for a bigger cruise in December and January. Nothing like a gathering of a few locals to plot a course ..... hey Kellie... and a few photo opportunities to plan as well....

I am always up for sitting down and planning one in the area we live in so as to incorporate the ideas I mentioned above.

Doc is also up here in a few weeks and he is always up for a cruise as well so we might have another cruise then as well. Half the fun is planning it then the other is driving it!

How does Sunday sound? Hels, Kellie....?

Have a few school functions this week .....Grad Thursday night, Formal Friday night where I am driving four Yr 12's to their last ever school function as a favour. ..... but might pm you Hels about that...... so a cruise would be good to get me away from marking and that infernal T**% ...... HA HA ....

Cheers
    Brett

18. BargeArse

BargeArse Active Member

Oh, I'd definitely be up for pushing my Kombi's mechanical luck and being involved in any upcoming cruises.

19. Archeress

Archeress Guest

A december / january cruise and activities sounds a blast brett...We can combine a cruise and montville visit/pub lunch/picnic kinda day....Spend the entire day and recon' some good spots to have photo shoot, have some one drive ahead and park and have the rest drive by..sort of like that vid of coming down the mountain at nimbin....also i want to have some special shots taken that i spoke to kellie about...but would need to bring my bow and a step ladder....Oh i also have a vid cam now.......

20. Lindsay

Lindsay New Member

hi kellie what a fantastic job! you are so talented!
    lindsay & sylvie