1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suttons Beach Brissy Meet...

Discussion in 'Queensland/Northern NSW' started by hoops, Aug 12, 2007.

1. hoops

hoops New Member

Great Day at Suttons Spinner - you must be a good promo person!!! A few new members were able to turn up today so this was an added bonus. Here's some pics but please excuse my memory re: names. I'll try though.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I last counted 19 members vehicles
    [​IMG]

2. hoops

hoops New Member

And some more

[​IMG]Spinner and Grover [​IMG]As always, Judy's Chrome Goddess[​IMG]Jonna, Deb, jUdy,Spinner,Toni[​IMG]Brett and Randal (hope I'm right)

I mucked that up but I'm sure you'll work out the order
    Cheers

3. hoops

hoops New Member

Some More Of the crowd today...[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][

4. 77bay

77bay Active Member

Good stuff guys, looks like a great day. Unfortunately I'm still stuck at work so I couldn't get there.:(

5. hoops

hoops New Member

Hope this is ok for all servers, sorry if not..Here are some more[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. hi hoops

great pics, great day! thanks for providing the back ground music which was also great :)

just wanted to share with you all..........as can been seen in our avatar we live just up the road from suttons beach. Dave took off for about 20mins back home to introduce our brother in law to the kombi club. ( they went home in my brother in laws Kombi and left Mr percival at the beach. he came back and we stayed for at least another hour. Well low and behold we go to leave and guess what............ no keys. obviously when dave came home for that little time his automatic response was to take the keys out of his pocket and put them on the bench,which is where they remained.... Just as well we live just up the road ay! or, was it because we live just up the road this happened??

7. hoops

hoops New Member

Great day Deb, bbq, cricket, chit chat, new members and a very social crowd. Petty Wilfred couldn't make the journey today - I still need to check out the gear changes Brett. One day soon though.

Cheers all

8. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

Sorry we missed today, looks like you had a fantasic turnout...will have to catch up on the goss tomorrow with Judy.....hope to see another great line up at the Gold Coast meeting in a couple of weeks, even Lisa, our daughter is flying up for that!................I'll just go sulk now.............Lorraine

9. Baldwithabeard

Baldwithabeard Active Member

Was a good meet...great spot for chilling with options for everyone especially the little 'uns.
    Caught up with familiar and new faces...my daughter counted at least 20 buses...
    My two had a great day too and are now all worn out and in bed...

Thank you to the organisers...

Greg

10. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

Thanks guys for the really cruisy day...
    great weather for a Sunday cruise up there listening to some tunes singing all the way ... :)
    Some smiling faces to catch up with & good to meet some new ones.
    As always a beautiful way to spend my day...
    Judy ;)

11. sam and kirk

sam and kirk Member

Had a great day

I had a great day too, even if I am a bit shy, and dont introduce myself to many people. But it was just great to take the kombi for a run and to see familiar smiling faces and all the other kombis together! As always I can never stick around, as my little ones always need a sleep, but it wont be much longer and my boys will be keen for a hit of cricket and we will be able to hang around! Until next time, cheers! Sam.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. kombiboys

kombiboys New Member

We had a great day . As a fairly new member meet up and see alot of good looking kombies . perfect weather what more could you ask for

13. ModelJets

ModelJets Active Member

We had a great time and are looking forward to many more. Thanks friends. Dean and Deb

14. The Brewmaster

The Brewmaster New Member

Great Day

Yep it was a great day and thanks to Spinner for organising the get-together along with some input from others. Perfect weather and fantastic company.

A lot of members came to their first meeting as it was close to home for them and a lot of familar faces turned up as well. Toowoomba, Gold Coast, Byron Bay, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Brisbane and our visitors from Ballarat (Cabbage). Proved to be a good central location.

Thanks for the company guys.

Brett

Last edited: Aug 14, 2007
  15. Ray

Ray Member

Thanks guys for a enjoyable outing. Great day to drive up from the Gold Coast and have some fish and chips in the park.

Good to be able to put some faces to the posts we read.

16. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

Sorry I couldn't hang around to meet, catchup and chat some more - my Mrs was more upset as it was the 1st one close by that she could have travelled to.
    At least I was in the good books as arrived home on time/early for a change.

Now for the mysterious oil leak out of Igor question ? Nice try to who polluted the bitchumen - Igor is capable of marking his territory with his Castrol Magnatec :)