1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks Melissa

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by peace_fam, Sep 9, 2012.

1. peace_fam

peace_fam Member

Thanks to Melissa for the awesome cushions I won at Bus Stop 2012. Love them in Road Runner and it was so good to win them after 'bruising' my poor wedge earlier in the day :)[​IMG] Pictured with Wover the Kombi dog!

2. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

They were a perfect match Sharon!

Just to be clear - I made these in the event I may have had to raise a little more money to cover the hire of the marquee at Swan Hill. We needed another $100 so I quickly sold 50 tickets at $2 each - and when I say quickly, I mean quickly!! With some people buying a few tickets I didnt get the chance to ask everyone that might have been interested and I did not want to go into profit - I only needed $100. Sharon was the lucky winner. It turned out a couple of people caught up with me from Saturday night who needed to give me their contribution and we ended up $50 over anyway so we donated that to the charity that the Caravan Park was supporting from their Sunday night winetasting etc.

3. saabman

saabman Well-Known Member

They look great there sharon.

Thats great things all worked out for the weekend Mellissa.