Thankyou

Discussion in 'Klub Fest 2007' started by Roy, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Roy

Roy Administrator Staff Member

The Kombi Club never ceases to amaze me. I am once again humbled by the support offered by members for Klubfest.

When Johnnie and myself offered to take on the organisation of KlubFest, little did I know the time and effort that is needed. My hat comes off to the guys that have kept klubfest going over the years.

There is still so many things to put into place, like a huge jigsaw puzzle, no doubt there will be some parts missing on the day but I think the picture will be clear.
    Come Friday we will not be able to do anymore and we will be in the hands of the gods.
    One thing will be certain, Klubfest will set the benchmark even higher and the reason will be the support you guys have given so far

I look forward to seeing you all there

2. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Aww Roy...were you tearing up when you posted that? ;)

3. Sheriff

Sheriff Active Member

Good luck guys, I am sure it will be brilliant, sad we cant be there in Qld for it and in any case...take my hat off to you guys for your efforts, people seldom realise the massive effort any large scale event requires - next year??

4. kombimatt

kombimatt Active Member

Yeah really pee'ed off I'm not a Queenslander this weekend so please heaps of pics.

I mean heaps!