1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Great KC Weigh In :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by The Dub Driver (Byronbug), Jan 14, 2009.

1. juzbee

juzbee Member

Sweet!!! Well the board is ready to go... I have a little to go before I can fit into my boardies:wtf:

2. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

The first week I started to diet I went and bought a pair of size 12 pants I have always wanted and hung them on the bedroom door, I was a size 18 then, my goal was to wear them at Klubfest 6 weeks later. I didn't quite get into them by that date but they are now in the cupboard and too big to wear:D

I am so proud of ALL of you, imagine how good you are all going to look by Bonny Hills :heart:

3. Roy

Roy Administrator Staff Member

Good luck everyone, great idea

4. Ang

Ang New Member

Ok so my weigh in is today and lets say Im a little disappointed my previous weight was 79.3 today I weighed 79.8 what the.... any way I wont give up dont really know what went wrong I was in ketosis??? Am doing Atkins as I lost 20kgs a few years ago and it really worked for me I have only put on 7 kgs since then not sure why I gave up befor reaching my goal. So today is another day:
    Breakfast:2 eggs
    Lunch: Omlete
    Dinner:Bacon and eggs
    Snack: Diet Jelly
    Boring I know am being lazy in my food prep was to pead off about the weight gain to go to much effort today.

5. Kombi of Hope

Kombi of Hope New Member

Not smoking, eating a balanced healthy diet and being physically active can prevent two thirds of cancer deaths . . .

so hats off to you all - what a fantastic example you are setting the rest of us on KC.

6. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

Just keep positive Ang...your not alone here...it will be hard for all of us at first...just keep going :)

Day 5
    Lunch: meal replacement shake

Went bike riding around for a hour today (each day its getting easier now :) )

Tea: 1 kebab (meat only on a stick) & Rice
    sm tub of yoghurt

Judy

7. Ang

Ang New Member

Thanks Judy I will be more motivated this week I can do it:D
    Whilst Im here congrats to Kelly on the weight loss you go girl:D

8. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

Does this mean morning walks and exersize sessions at Bonny Hills?

9. jon ward

jon ward Active Member

Well Samantha is a personal trainer...

10. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

Excellent another fitness guru to call on:)
    I PMed MatB and he has been more than helpful, although I have lost the weight I now need to tone up and Mat has steered me in the right direction.
    Mat are you coming to Bonny Hills? With both Samantha and Mat we could have our own little boot camp going:)

11. wendy

wendy Member

Hey Lorraine, i have a closet full of size 10/12 that I've been holding onto for a few year's (Ruby is now 3) Shaun won't let me buy anymore clothes..he say's " wear the ones you've already got "...ummm well they don't fit darling. hahaha so off to the shops i go, now i am determined not to buy size 16, I'tll be a waist of money now wouldn't..

Weight In, tomorro morning

Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  12. Grantus

Grantus Well-Known Member

Now THAT could be fun... strict food intake, no alcohol, lights out at 2030... All up at 0530 for 1.5 hours of workout before breakfast at 0700...... :lol: :p

13. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

Great Royce! Dont worry about weight. A tapemeasure is a better indicator anyway or just monitor your belt holes.

14. wendy

wendy Member

Weight in 82kg.. not a great lose but clothes are fitting different. !

Well went to the gym last night and had a great weight session, this is my 3rd week and feeling alot stronger and lifting more, and not running out of breath as quick.
    Even started jogging intervalls on the treadmill, the wobbling bits aren't wobbling as much !

AS for my diet
    After training had a protein shake, then 1/2 hour later had veggies / potatoe/ small piece of lamb.
    Breakfast cup of tea and 2 pieces of peanut butter toast
    lunch will be salad sandwhich
    snacks: yogurt, nectrine, watermelon, rice cakes, hommus
    dinner pasta & tuna bake.
    Lot's of water.

Wen

15. BargeArse

BargeArse Active Member

That's the trick, Wendy - lots of water. I found that drinking heaps of water did a lot for helping me both lose weight and also keep it off. At first it was a bit tricky, 'cause you constantly feel like going to the toilet but it settles down as your body gets used to it.

I struggle now to drink the amount of water I was drinking now that I'm in and out of a car all day.

16. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

Just for the record

This is my second year being dedicated to my vegetarian diet. I'm not vegan just vegetarian. I still eat fry ups but just not meat. In 2008 for that 12 month period I have lost 11 kilos. I do not exercise enough that's for sure. But there you go I have regained 4 or 5 belt holes.
    Cammo

17. syncro

syncro Well-Known Member

I've been a vegetarian for about 15 years!

It hasn't helped.:(

18. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

The secret

Maybe the secret is all the walking I have to do every time my bloody Kombi breaks down! Ha! Ha! :lol:
    Cammo

19. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

Day 6:

Lunch: meal replacement shake

Went for a 1hour power walk around the streets here...
    need a new pair of walking shoes...converse aren't good for this!!!...sore feet :umm:

Dinner: Fish with rice & corn

20. Ang

Ang New Member

I know the feeling Judy the conies, just dont cut it for exercise but at least you would have looked really cool whilst you were wearing them:lol:

Breaky: 2 eggs

Lunch: Chicken

Dinner: Steak and salad

no snacks today as I did'nt want any do need to try and drink less coffee more water thats .

My gaol this week: Drink at least 1 litre of water every day