1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Lighter Side Of Kombi's

Discussion in 'Kombi Club' started by cammokombi, Dec 27, 2006.

1. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

Its ok its just sleeping

[​IMG]

2. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

1949 VW poster

[​IMG]

3. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

Mine Mine Mine!!!!

[​IMG]

4. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

Kombi Vrs a Stretch Rolls

Cammokombi was holidaying interstate when a guy in a modified stretch Rolls Royce pulls up at the lights. Their windows are open and he yells at the guy in the Rolls, "Hey, you got a telephone in that Rolls?" The guy in the Rolls says, "Yes, of course I do." "I got one too... see?" the guy says. "Uh, huh, yes, that's very nice."

"You got a fax machine, a laptop, A flash drive sound system, A GPS, a UHF and a Satellite Uplink?" asks Cammo. "Why, actually, yes, I do." "Same here!" Says Cammo
    The light is just about to turn green and Cammo says, "So, do you have a double bed in the back there?" The guy in the Rolls replies, "NO! Do you?" "All made up and ready to go! Cammo replies. The light turns and the Kombi takes off.

Well, the guy in the Rolls is not about to be one-upped, by a Kombi so he immediately goes to a customizing shop and orders them to put a king-size bed in back of his car.

About two weeks later, the job is finally done. He picks up his car and drives all over looking for the Cammokombi, not hard to find with that paint job!. Finally, he finds it parked alongside the road in a rest area, so he pulls his stretch Rolls up next to it.

The windows on the Kombi are all fogged up and he feels somewhat awkward about it, but he gets out of his newly modified Rolls and taps on the foggy window of the Kombi.

Cammo finally opens the Sliding door a crack and peeks out. The guy with the Rolls says, "Hey, remember me?" "Yeah, yeah, I remember you," replies Cammo, "What's up?" "Check this out...I got a KING-SIZE installed in my Rolls."

Cammo exclaims, "YOU GOT ME OUT OF THE SHOWER TO TELL ME THAT ????"

5. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

6. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

greynomad

A grey nomad couple were sitting in thier Kombi campervan enjoying the long planned trip around Australia. The woman looked up at her husband and asked... "After 30 years of marriage, do you love me still?" Without missing a beat he replied..."Its the way I love you best!"
    Cammo.

7. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

Great parking mate!

Now then, How the hell do we get the new motor in?

[​IMG]

8. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

Warning ! Kombi Convoy

KOMBI CONVOY AHEAD !!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

9. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

Kombi or Bug?

[​IMG]

10. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

LPG Conversion for Kombi's

[​IMG]

11. .Wez.The.Bay.

.Wez.The.Bay. New Member

Hahah Great thread Cammo..:)
    Alex..

12. Archeress

Archeress Guest

now that is some wicked computer graphics...:)

13. Archeress

Archeress Guest

hey cammo?....your page one pics have gone.

14. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

re missing pics

Thanks for that. I dont know why about 15 posts lost the pics some were other peoples as well. It could have been a photobucket issue. Oh well, Ive deleted the empty posts now. So hopefully its nothing major? I guess we will just have to try and find some more weird and funny kombi pics for this thread. If you find any please post them here ok?
    Regards,
    Cammo.

15. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

Re posted - Bouncing Kombi's

[​IMG]

16. emby

emby Active Member

So that's what was happening.

I was flicking backwards thought the posts from page 5 to 1 and the same posts were coming up on the previous page. Then I went back to page 5 and it was gone. I thought I was going mad.

:eek:

17. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

The ultimate sportscar

[​IMG]

18. emby

emby Active Member

A man in a Jaguar passed a Kombi that had broken down by the side of the road. Being a kindly driver, he stopped and fixed a tow-rope to it and began towing it to the nearest garage.
    After 10 minutes of towing, a Porsche passed them at high speed. The Jaguar driver was not going to be outdone by a Porsche, so, forgetting that he had a kombi in tow, slammed his foot down and the Jaguar and Porsche indulged in a high-speed race down the road, the kombi and it's occupant trailing wildly about at the end of the rope frantically trying to attract their attention and failing.
    A Police car saw them and gave chase. The Police driver radioed back to Headquarters "Sarge, you'll never believe this, I've just seen a Porsche and a Jaguar neck and neck doing 150 mph - and a bloke in a kombi flashing his lights, blowing his horn and trying to overtake them!"

19. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

My Hero!!!!

[​IMG]

20. cammokombi

cammokombi New Member

My Blow Up Doll

[​IMG]