1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is superb!

Discussion in 'Kombi Spotting' started by heartland, Jun 9, 2008.

1. heartland

heartland New Member

2. kombimatt

kombimatt Active Member

Jane it is a local bus yes?

I have never seen it out and about. Where does it live?

3. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

Yes I agree with you on this one Jane if we didn't have Wilbur I would be very tempted.
    Michelle

4. heartland

heartland New Member

Yes Matt, local bus - resides in Bellerive. It is as good as it looks - and a daily driver too - it is one of the first Kombi's we noticed out and about before we bought Big Ted and we have had many a discussion with the owner - he lives along the road from my Mum.

Whoever buys this baby will never, ever regret it. We would love to snap it up but as we are trying to pull our heads in and be sensible we just can't do it - did think about selling our other cars etc - but sometimes you just have to be a grown up - I know we will regret it in a couple of years time.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2008
  5. heartland

heartland New Member

Saw Rock On again today and I can not stress enough if you are looking for a Kombi - look no further.:)

I am in no way related to the seller of this Kombi. I just know how good it is

6. generation fade

generation fade New Member

thats an incredible bus, i cant get over how clean the bloody interior is! fantastic colour too eh

7. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Thats not Frank/Francis is it?

8. heartland

heartland New Member

Who? What?

9. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Can't remember who owned it but do remember the Kombi or one similar, though from memory it went from Tasmania and went to live in South Australia........Frank was the name of the Kombi.

10. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

It was 4hammers and went to Love and Peace.....but its not Frank....so it doesn't really matter. (Just found the old threads)

11. Tassiedave

Tassiedave New Member

This is back on Ebay, if only.
    Dave

12. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

Doc I know the one you are talking about, Rob 4Hammers sold 'Frank' a little while back....no this is not that one, I thought it may have been at first glance.

This one does look the goods, anyone know the reserve price, just interested not in the market for another one:lol:

Thanks Jane for putting your comments always good to hear a first hand report from a KC member so others can buy with confidence. Good luck to who ever gets it...........Lorraine