Time to Start Planning

Discussion in 'The Kombi Club Bus Stop 2013' started by melissa, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Tequila Sunrise

Tequila Sunrise Active Member

I will be leaving Thursday morning, staying at Coffs Harbour. I am sure will see some KCer's on the way. What time are you leaving Newcastle Melissa?
    If I don't catch up Thursday night will hopefully join the convoy Friday morning from Red Rock, do you know what time you may hit the road from there?
    Looking forward to catching up with all the old gang, and of course Julian who sounds so excited and haven't seen for years! Can't wait. Better pack the hangover headache pills.

2. Lumpybus

Lumpybus Member

We'll try to be waiting at the rest area between Byron and Brunswick heads. Would anyone be up for taking the coast road at the tweed valley way exit through wooyung/Pottsville/Cabarita and back on the highway at fingal heads? Pretty, it is.

3. ruby6689

ruby6689 Super Moderator Staff Member

That is a lovely drive we do it often :)

4. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Hey Jacqui - I sent you a text. Meeting at Heatherbrae pies at 9.30am tomorrow then leaving Red Rock at 8.30am Friday so we can meet up with Julian.

5. BargeArse

BargeArse Active Member

Woohoo! You bet I'm getting excited Jacqui. It's been AGES since I've seen anyone from down south, plus I haven't been to a Bus Stop since 2009. It's time to get back amongst it!

Melissa, I'm still gonna meet you guys in South Grafton. Have a good night's sleep and will catch you in the morning. Can't wait!

6. ruby6689

Let me know where you want us to tag along and an approx. time.

Whoo hoo we can have a convoy afterall........ahhh that feels better :heart:

7. The Dub Driver (Byronbug)

The Dub Driver (Byronbug) Well-Known Member

text me when you hit Tweed Lorraine...I start heading onwards the park then ....soooo looking forward to seeing you all again :)

8. ruby6689

Will do Judy :heart:

9. ruby6689

Will do Judy...yeah see you all soon