1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transport of Rims from Vic to Tas

Discussion in 'Buying and selling help' started by heartland, May 28, 2008.

1. heartland

heartland New Member

Hi

Has anyone got any ideas on the best way to get a set of sunrasia rims from Bend of Islands, Melbourne, North East, 3097 to Howrah, Tas, 7018?

We have finally got our sunnies, thanks Alpal now we just need to get them to us.:)

2. Vanders

Vanders Active Member

TasFreight or Allalong are prob the cheapest freighters to Tas.

3. Tassiedave

Tassiedave New Member

Jane I will be going to melbourne in july coming back on the boat on the 21st if you can wait that long.
    Dave

4. heartland

heartland New Member

Hi Dave, that's very generous of you - we would be more than happy to wait that amount of time - we would also be happy to give you some petrol money and grog of your choice:)

Do you know the area Alan is in? Are you passing that way or would you be going out of your way to get them? Please let me know as I wouldn't like to put you to too much trouble.

I will give you a phone call soon if that is ok - could you PM me your phone number please.

Cheers

5. Alpal

Alpal Moderator Staff Member

Dave. PM me with some dates and places and we will arrange things for the wheels for Jane.

6. heartland

heartland New Member

Thanks guys - you are legends!:) This is why we all love the KC so much.:heart:

7. Tassiedave

Tassiedave New Member

PM's sent
    Dave

8. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Yay team. Love it when a plan works out - especially when the lovely Jane is involved!

Jeez, how dead sexy is Big Ted going to look once he gets those little sparklers on?? :)

9. Kombirod

Kombirod New Member

I can feel the love!

10. Tassiedave

Tassiedave New Member

Jane, I have your wheels. I just got back after 1605km, lovely drive though the snow near hobart.
    Dave

11. heartland

heartland New Member

Cheers my friend - we will come and collect them soon. I shall give you a call in the next couple of days :) It made my day when I saw you when I was on my way to work the other day - Maggie always makes me smile.

12. Tassiedave

Tassiedave New Member

Jane, Maggie seems to make a lot of people smile in Tasmania, on the mainland she seemed to make most frown (I will start another thread about this)
    Dave

Last edited: Jul 23, 2008
  13. Alpal

No frown from me Dave. Was good to see Maggie again still with her Schmett on the back window.

14. Tassiedave

Tassiedave New Member

It was a pleasure to go to your beautiful home, it was the highlight of my return trip. Thankyou again . I'm sure people were smiling on the inside.
    Dave

15. Sheriff

Sheriff Active Member

Great KC work guys!!!

Thanks Al for hanging onto them for Jane...she was desperate, you will make her day when Big Ted gets his new shoes!

16. heartland

heartland New Member

Yeah Ha - Tony and I went and picked up our rims today - massive thanks to Dave again for collecting them for us and a bigs thanks to Alpal for holding on to them for us and last but not least thanks to Sheriff for speaking to Alpal about them for us. Big Ted is excited:)

We will recoat them and have them on him asap.

17. Alpal

I want to see a pic of Big Ted being excited! Or is it just you Jane???