1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tyalgum Weekend

Discussion in 'Queensland/Northern NSW' started by ruby6689, Nov 1, 2009.

1. YogiDub

YogiDub Member

What a great weekend, Yogi made it no worries, apart from bogging on the slope leaving Shelley's property, got a nice photo of that, will post shortly. Thanks John for organising it, loved it.........see you all again at Run to the Sun........Hari Krishna (all together now!)

Leanne & Noel

2. 3Amigos

3Amigos Active Member

bugger the Hari:lol: ..we needed "the barge"...had to laugh with Curtis..."i've got a guitar..but cant play it.....more beer..more beer....":lol:

3. Lumpybus

Lumpybus Member

Great weekend! Top spot! Thanks John! Shadow is on the mend but still a widdle tender. Always nice to meet new people, and alienate them. lol my guitar sounded fine to me, don't know whatever you might mean! I didn't get a single photo all weekend, but here's a video clip for all who couldn't make it (volume up):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZmDWltBziM

chiz
    curtis

4. douggieboy

douggieboy Active Member

Missing Cheese Knife - who last cut the cheese?

The knife is stainless full length with a squarish serated blade. It was on Paul's table under the shelter when we left to tear up the driveway on Saturday night.

Cheers

Doug

5. 3Amigos

3Amigos Active Member

Doug...i have it....:D

6. Kate

Kate Member

Looks like a great weekend......looking forward to introducing the Purple People Eater soon.....................:lol:

7. BargeArse

BargeArse Active Member

Yeah, it was a bugger that I couldn't be down there. :( Damn band commitments and there not being enough time in a weekend!

It looks like you all had a blast and a laugh, which is what it's all about, isn't it? Good to hear that the weather didn't dampen anyone's spirits. Even if it did make it a little trickier to move the beloved Kombis... Ah, that's just all part of the adventure! :)

8. 3Amigos

3Amigos Active Member

9. BelnMic

BelnMic New Member

Thanks Amigos

We had a gr8 time with you all....big thanks to Shell, Terry, Hannah and Harry x pics to follow. ps: Good work JD!! :lol: :D

10. 900a4

900a4 Member

had a great weekend with all of the kc members who turned up,special thanks to shelley &terry plus the 3 amigos for organizing great event.made it long weekend with trip around northen nsw,big thanks to curtis for great hospitality and tour of his amazing house and property. scott & cassy

11. 3Amigos

3Amigos Active Member

whos knife is this??:umm:

[​IMG]

12. BelnMic

BelnMic New Member

13. YogiDub

YogiDub Member

14. BelnMic

BelnMic New Member

At the show
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. BelnMic

BelnMic New Member

Sunday morning

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. 3Amigos

3Amigos Active Member

young Leyland brother look a like:D

[​IMG]

17. BelnMic

BelnMic New Member

Missing forks??

[​IMG]

18. ruby6689

ruby6689 Well-Known Member

Bobcat to the rescue, John your brother certainly put himself out to help ALL weekend........for the books the Bobcat was not actually needed but at the ready just in case :heart:

The checked fork is mine :lol:

Can you please bring it to Run to the Sun...thank you :)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  19. 3Amigos

3Amigos Active Member

20. BelnMic

BelnMic New Member

It all started with a raffle ticket

Mid last week a lady from the Tyalgum Show called to say we won 2 prizes. A hamper and accommodation at a lodge I was excited :D .....The kids and I went for a sunday cruise back down in our non-kombi. (we planned to beach bum at Hasting Point anyway) After 2kms of dirt road and farm gates we arrived. She was delightful, she offered us a cuppa and shared her home-made biscuits. We sat back on her patio and shared a few stories while the kids were running around like crazy caged animals on her property. We left with a tummy full of country hospitality, I think a made a friend for life..... so next time we are down I am returning with some plants for her, she has a love for Bromeliads just like me.

So we have one night at Limpinwood Lodge with breakfast included, looking forward to it. ;)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009