1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VALLA 2008 pics

Discussion in 'NSW' started by ruby6689, Aug 1, 2008.

1. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

My Pick
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mish13

mish13 Well-Known Member

3. phatratpat

phatratpat New Member

I can see you in a duelcab....ya redneck !!!
    yes we made it home alive...bobs split
    blew up her geni as we rolled into balina
    but thanks to jude..byron bug..and mick
    we got her back on the road and nursed
    her home !!I am going to bed now
    and I is gunna sleep for a week !!!

4. jhp1

jhp1 New Member

Was good to see Melissa and Judy and Roy sorry I didnt make it over Sunday was packing and trying to desperately find 4 Wheel nuts to get me home I killed 2 near brand new rear tyres getting up there (camber and toe) had to fit some sparee wheels. Most of all though I'd like to send a big thanks to Bobby thanks for the Jacket mate sorry I wasn't around at the time, watch out for that greaser you left with he's a weird one, its great mate much appreciated sorry I didnt get to ctch up and have a beer I was looking out for you at the dinner but heard you'd had to leave early. Hope everyone had a top weekend I know I sure did
    3000 k round trip with your bum a couple of inches off the ground wouldn't do it any other way.
    Cheers
    Jase

5. KahunaKombi

KahunaKombi Super Moderator Staff Member

the yellow dual cab was built & owned by Guy Harding up here in Qld (can't see the reg plates) anyway it looks good but there is a deep story behind it all :)

6. Kombi of Hope

Kombi of Hope New Member

Thanks for all the pictures. Last time I was at Valla was nearly ten years ago but all those photos bought all the memories flooding back, especially the one of the cars passing the big water (?) tank on the way into Nambucca Heads main street. Looks like you all had a great time - definitely better than the dribbling :lol:
    Cheers, Verity

7. MISS VDUB

MISS VDUB New Member

Hey Jase glad we had those wheel studs floating around for ya as we were packing up... and yead slow and low is the way to go!!!! :p

We finally made it home in the old girl at 9.30pm. A road trip isn't a road trip without an adventure! I think i can still smell and taste the fumes from the burning genny. Gotta be the worst smell and sound ever, especially when you are so far away from home.
    HUGE THANKS to Jude and Mick, if it wasnt for them we would never have made it home, and we cant forget our awesome mate Patty Cakes. Pearl and Cakes were our Split Support Crew who stuck with us and followed us all the way home. Thanks big Fella!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ash x

8. jhp1

jhp1 New Member

Yeah massive thanks to you guys for those wheel studs was starting to look at staying an extra night if I could'nt find any. Glad you guys made it back OK as you say wouldn't be an adventure if it all went smoothly
    Cheers
    Jase

Last edited: Aug 5, 2008
  9. The Brewmaster

The Brewmaster New Member

Not bad for a DC!

Not bad for a DC......:p

10. kyznet

kyznet Active Member

Me too Michelle - that one did it for me big time. That was my absolute fave out of everything. I think that's the thing that has given me a new ute obsession. :)

Well, I do have red hair, you know, so it would be appropriate! :p I am feeling totally shattered today for some reason, and I think I could easily slumber for a week too. I think I'll give you a call Pat just to wake you up and annoy you. Really early tomorrow morning.

Jeez Ash - sorry to hear that. That was a long day for you, but good on the Split support crew for their help. Hope The G gets better really shortly.

11. melissa

melissa Administrator Staff Member

Best way to get Pat back is to get a crew of T3 drivers around to his house and park out the front... he will never leave the house again... except for pizza ;) .... isn't that right Pat?????

12. the invisible smith

the invisible smith New Member

I can just see him peering through the curtains hissing like a cat! :lol:

13. phatratpat

phatratpat New Member

t3's are only good for pizza runs !
    and parts busses,wind breaks,
    land fill,gunnery practice,break waters
    etc etc etc !and yes I was forced to
    ride in one on the weekend!
    OH THE SHAME !!!!
    I have since burnt the clothes I was wearing
    and had 3 showers !!!

14. MISS VDUB

MISS VDUB New Member

Dam Pat, after the way you were smelling yesterday and the numerous Sauce stains on your shirt you NEEDED to burn those clothes and have 3 showers (in Kero, followed by a ciggie)

Glad to be home, now i don't have to try and hide from the crazy leopard print wearing VB lady who kept insisting i go to the Pub with her!!!!

15. MISS VDUB

MISS VDUB New Member

Syncro drivers are crazy anyway Pat... Seemed Bob picked the wrong place to pass out after a big night at the Pub!

[​IMG]

16. 66 deluxe

66 deluxe New Member

There wouldn't be enough water on the planet to wash the T3 germs from Pat, all weekend all i hear is Pat giving me shit for fixing Cornish's Wasser and you go and ride in one Patty, oh the ammo i have for you now. It was my first time at Valla and i enjoyed it immensely, i'll be back for more, with my bug and hopefully splittie next time.

Damo.

17. jerrys_bus

jerrys_bus Active Member

This was also our first Valla, But not for our Karol :eek: but more about that another time.

We had a great time with a slow trip both ways, we got home about 4pm this arvo will post our fav pics later

18. phatratpat

phatratpat New Member

you got to get a splitty yet sunshine !!!

19. gsa2at

gsa2at New Member

if that ones broken i'll take it off your hands LOL
    beautiful bus !!!!

20. the invisible smith

the invisible smith New Member

No, but I know of a Samba thats propping up a house! :lol:

Right Pat?